Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROPE are both evil, and hypocrites

Acting like the mafia, threatening Ben. I have more respect for Victor, he doesn't hide behind a cloak of virtue.

I don't blame Hope for threating Ben. She is concerned for Ciara, which is understandable. What mother wants their daughter associating with a "serial" killer. He killed 3 innocent ladies for no reason what so ever. Hope fears Ciara may be next. Ben is bad news! He should be in prison along with every other serial killer. Hopefully, Ciara will wake up, and stay as far away from him as possible. Poor, Ciara!

Comment

• JoiseBoy
      JoiseBoy
      Lurking in the Shadows
      JoiseBoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Ben has a mental illness, he sees and hears things that aren’t there when he’s off his meds, that’s what drove him mad to kill those women. That’s why he’s not in prison. Duh. Wonder why everyone seems to forget that part, not saying it’s forgivable but I don’t know how long Hope can hang on to the “I’m worried about my daughter” excuse before her power abuse drives the very daughter she’s so called trying to protect away from her.

• dee2
      dee2
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      We've said this so many times, lol, but I guess we'll have to keep saying it. He couldn't pass up a chance to make sure Ciara knew about
      Hope's proposal, knowing how Ciara would react. He has her snowed.

I don't know about evil, but they certainly aren't good.

Comment

I nearly spat out my drink when Hope told Rafe she made Ben an offer he couldn't refuse. That was hilarious. Who does she think she is? Vito Corleone? And it didn't even work!

Comment

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
        I don't know about evil, but they certainly aren't good.
        They're stepping more into the villain side every day. Hope looks like a villain when I see her now. She's entirely unrecognizable as the former iconic heroine of Days gone by.

Comment

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post

They're stepping more into the villain side every day. Hope looks like a villain when I see her now. She's entirely unrecognizable as the former iconic heroine of Days gone by.
          The last sentence I totally agree with. The only reason I'd say she's not a villain is that she's not self aware enough to be one. She still thinks she's a good person. She's wrong.

Comment

I predict that Hope will at some point be going to shoot Ben and accidentally shoot Caira. And that is going to be what wakes her up.

Comment

I am pro-Hope and Rafe in this! Yeah, Hope's pushing boundaries here with the deal she's trying to force on Ben, but name me any mother that wouldn't do anything they could to keep their daughter from hanging out with a serial killer. Rafe loves Ciara as if she were his own daughter, so I am pro-Rafe too. It's totally normal that Hope and Rafe would be so strongly opposed to Ben. Of course he's going to face opposition after what he did.

Comment

Ben went back to the town where he murdered three women and tried to kill Will Horton. I'm sure he didn't expect anyone to give him a parade in the park. I don't find Hope and Rafe's actions and feelings that hard to believe.

Comment

• bajou
                  bajou
                  Board Regular
                  bajou commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This!,,why is everyone not questioning his intentions?..There is absolutely no reason for him to stay in Salem, whether he is mentally ill or just the old run of the mill psychopath, other than to torture the families of his victims. Marlena needs a big punch, and I hope Hope does that and more.I am no Hope fan, but she , Kate, and Eve are the only people whose reaction to this dude makes any sense at all. I hope Ben gets a new necktie and strangles Claire.

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
                I am pro-Hope and Rafe in this! Yeah, Hope's pushing boundaries here with the deal she's trying to force on Ben, but name me any mother that wouldn't do anything they could to keep their daughter from hanging out with a serial killer. Rafe loves Ciara as if she were his own daughter, so I am pro-Rafe too. It's totally normal that Hope and Rafe would be so strongly opposed to Ben. Of course he's going to face opposition after what he did.
                My sentiments exactly!

Comment

As a mother I get Hopes concerns. But on the other hand she and Rafe abuse the power of their badge to bully and threaten. No one is above the law not even Hope and Rafe though they to act as if they are.

Comment

I guess Hope is suppose to be tough cop but it just comes off as comical bordering on silly. And Rafe just comes off as a bully cop. Both are criminals. Even though it was rewritten that Hope didn't kill Stefano in cold blood, she did, thought she did and covered it up. The thought of either of them as the ones to enforce the law is a joke.

Comment

• Dazey210
                      Dazey210
                      Recurring Poster
                      Dazey210 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Luv this comment. ICAM! "Bordering on silly" is exactly what it is. I find myself FF'ing through their scenes, they are nauseating at best. I honestly wouldn't miss either of their characters if they were to leave.

It doesn't make sense to say they are "evil." They may be going too far in their tactics to try to protect Ciara, but that doesn't make them evil.

Comment

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post
                      I mean even Rafe was putting the brakes on a little bit at Doug's Place yesterday -- like, "Are you sure about this?" When Rafe Hernandez is acting like the sane, reasonable one in the relationship, you know you're doing something wrong.

Originally posted by Wheels08 View Post
                      I predict that Hope will at some point be going to shoot Ben and accidentally shoot Caira. And that is going to be what wakes her up.
                      That's a good prediction! Very soapy.

Originally posted by MrsDashDunning View Post
                      As a mother I get Hopes concerns. But on the other hand she and Rafe abuse the power of their badge to bully and threaten. No one is above the law not even Hope and Rafe though they to act as if they are.
                      Thank you. This is my view. I totally get why Hope is worried about Ben and Ciara. But that doesn't excuse her actions.

Comment

I wouldn't necessarily say evil. Hope is just worried about her daughter. Even Ben gets that. However, that's not an excuse. She's going WAY overboard and it's only going to bite her in the a** and push Ciara & Ben even closer.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X