• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Collette
    Board Regular
    • Oct 2009

A poorly worded spoiler.

A spoiler stated Gabi will manipulate in getting in the mansion with Sonny. Gabi didn't manipulated herself to stay in the mansion. She just told her daughter the truth for her absence.
  • Chabby lover
    Contract Poster
    • Jun 2018

I still say she manipulated herself to staying under the same roof as Chad. Chad could have stayed in a hotel as he planned but no Gabi is like please stay here she was basically throwing herself at him and I can see her manipulating him some more to break up Chabby even more and cause a rift between them. Just because she messes with them doesn't mean Chad is ever going to be with the witch Gabi.

Comment

• CADY
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jun 2012

Gabi definitely manipulated her way to live under the same roof as Chad. She is now using her own daughter to accomplish her vicious motives. Why did not think about moving into the mansion long ago to be with her daughter?

Comment

• anitalyfe
        Recurring Poster
        • Mar 2018

I know I couldn't believe that Gabi agreed to have a sleep over with her kid before Chad even arrived. I was WTF are you doing hugging your child and agreeing to spend the night in her room knowing that Chad could very easily be a bum looking for a place to stay? She knows dang well Hotel Victor had plenty of open rooms and that Chad would be in need and she was willing to tell Ari YES instead of kicking her daughter in the head.

She needs to get her behind on Dr. Phil with that kind of hootchie cootchie business.

Comment

• Sweetsirella123
          Recurring Poster
          • Feb 2017

And she never said she was living there! At least not yet ...

Comment

• Flowercity79
            Soap Addict
            • Oct 2017

Thank you OP for making this thread. Gabi didnt manipulate her way into the mansion at all. And Sonny insisted Chad stay there AFTER Gabi agreed to spend the night with Ari. Chad could've insisted on getting a hotel or go back home to his wife and child but he didnt.

Comment

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep! I think Chad will lean on Gabi and Gabi will get drawn in, forgetting of hurting Abby. Abby meanwhile moves onto Stefan or he does for Abby to form a bond. I think Ron loved the quad last year and using Stefan in CHABBY and Gabi.

• Flowercity79
              Flowercity79 commented
              Editing a comment
              tiff5555 yup I can definitely see that happening
          • Blondie18
            Contract Poster
            • May 2014

Originally posted by CADY View Post
            Gabi definitely manipulated her way to live under the same roof as Chad. She is now using her own daughter to accomplish her vicious motives. Why did not think about moving into the mansion long ago to be with her daughter?
            I think Gabi chose ti move in bc of her daughter however now that Chad will stay there she will look to take advantage of the situation and she already started by telling Chad today that he has her so she has basically made herself available to him. Also I read that she will do the unthinkable and even use ARI to get to Chad which is disgusting.

Comment

• ckg1
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by anitalyfe View Post
              I know I couldn't believe that Gabi agreed to have a sleep over with her kid before Chad even arrived. I was WTF are you doing hugging your child and agreeing to spend the night in her room knowing that Chad could very easily be a bum looking for a place to stay? She knows dang well Hotel Victor had plenty of open rooms and that Chad would be in need and she was willing to tell Ari YES instead of kicking her daughter in the head.

She needs to get her behind on Dr. Phil with that kind of hootchie cootchie business.
              I know, oh yes Gabi is such a witch for wanting to have a sleepover with Ari BEFORE Chad even got there. Who cares about Chad. Chabby and their need to have a villain to help them look good and prevail in the end, oh please.

Comment

• Blondie18
                Contract Poster
                • May 2014

Originally posted by ckg1 View Post

I know, oh yes Gabi is such a witch for wanting to have a sleepover with Ari BEFORE Chad even got there. Who cares about Chad. Chabby and their need to have a villain to help them look good and prevail in the end, oh please.
                Regardless of Gabi wanting a sleepover with ARI, Gabi made it very well known to Chad today that she is available to him. How many times can this girl
                get dumped by this guy? She needs to get some dignity. I read that next week she will even use ARI to get closer to Chad. That’s disgusting.
                Last edited by Blondie18; August 10, 2018, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
                  ALoyalSoapFan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did you read that spoiler on the same site that spoiled that she'd manipulate her way into K'Mansion and she's going to get him drunk and sleep with him and JJ and get pregnant? Or was it the site that spoiled she was going to have Valerie insert Abby's aborted egg into her? Or the site that spoiled that she was going to get Abby to give her the baby to raise? Anyhow, instead of the constant daily Gabriella bashing, it'd be nice, if someone would address the elephant that's growing and growing! It's alright, I'd address him! Why IS Chad squatting and mooching off Victor? First he did it at D'Mansion & at Jen's now at Victor's! Isn't he a hot-shot wannabe CEO of TE bc he lied, schemed, manipulate and backstabbed Sonny? He has money to give Ben and get drunk at bars and purchase ugly tight fitting suits yet does not have money to buy a home for his family to live in nor afford a room at Salem's Inn? He could get a room at The Horton's House, since Eli is family, I'm certain he'd either let him stay free or reduce rent for homeless bums!

• ALoyalSoapFan
                  ALoyalSoapFan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ICAM, ckg,
                  I think Gabi is more interested in sticking it to Abigail than thinking of a future with Chad. Gabi doesn’t really seem to express a feeling of love for Chad at all really, I see a lot of sneaky revenge smirking and bitter anger also on Gabriella’s face. Chad should cut ties when this truth comes out. Gabi can do just fine without that Chad and Abigail to destroy her life further.
                  It's clearly shown on screen that Gabriella main goal is to stick it to Stefan AND Abby and if Chad is hurt she doesn't give a fig tree bc he's nothing but collateral damage! If Chad wasn't a loser bum he wouldn't be smooching and squatting @ Victor's! He'd purchase his own home for his family and if he had to leave, which he didn't, he should have gotten a suite at Salem's Inn or a room at the Horton's House! I'm certain, since he's family that Eli would have either given him free room and board or charged him reduce rent for Chad the pathetic loser, bum!

• tiff5555
                  tiff5555 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I can see CABI having sex when in the house.
              • ALoyalSoapFan
                Soap Addict
                • Sep 2016

Originally posted by anitalyfe View Post

I won't watch until later this evening or sometimes this weekend but please tell me that you're surely joking

The nerve of Gabriella! She's so far gone that Dr. Phil won't be able to help her!

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
                  ALoyalSoapFan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Huh? You're confusing me! Remember me, I'm loyal who made up my mind never read your posts while eating and drinking? I was making fun bc of the way you word your post. I apologize for offending you...I guess, I better keep my day job obviously I'm not funny, anymore. *sad face*

• anitalyfe
                  anitalyfe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You didn't offend me but I was like does she think I'm being serious? You said "please tell me you're surely joking" and I was like wait.....that sounded like she thinks I am serious.

I never know anymore. I get yelled at for being sarcastic and for being serious. I give up! lol

• ALoyalSoapFan
                  ALoyalSoapFan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Whoa, wiping forehead...I guess, things get so tense, it's difficult knowing when someone is helping poke fun or bashing...trust me, I was NOT bashing but helping you poke fun! If you read my post to ckg, you'd know, I was helping poke fun! If I hadn't watched yesterday show, this morning, from reading certain posts, I'd believe that Gabriella committed the unpardonable sin! ROFL
              • ALoyalSoapFan
                Soap Addict
                • Sep 2016

Originally posted by ckg1 View Post

IKR! How dare Gabriella...I'm beyond shocked...she has gone too far, wanting/needing to have a sleepover with HER DAUGHTER b4 Chad the loser bum got there!

Comment

• Troy44
                  Board Regular
                  • Aug 2014

Originally posted by CADY View Post
                  Come on, Gabi did not manipulate anything. Ari asked Gabi stay the night after weeks of rejecting her. Was Gabi really supposed to say no to that. She went to the K-Mansion for one reason and that was to patch things up with her little girl. She had no ulterior motive . And most importantly nobody said anything about Gabi moving in she is staying one night in her daughter's room. This is one time that the spoilers were clearly worded to make the situation sound like something it wasn't which is what I expected would turn out o be the case.

Look, I admit Gabi has done a lot over the past month that she deserves to be criticized for but today was not one of them.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
                    ALoyalSoapFan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I thought I read that you weren't watching? So how would you know that?

• Troy44
                    Troy44 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Are you asking me Loyal or the person I was responding to? I admit that I did think about quitting but I didn't. I'm still watching.

• ALoyalSoapFan
                    ALoyalSoapFan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No, Troy, I was asking CL bc she said she wasn't watching the "witch"...and someone else did the daily episode or whatever it's called, yet, disputed you who did and are watching the show!
                • Blondie18
                  Contract Poster
                  • May 2014

Originally posted by Troy44 View Post

Come on, Gabi did not manipulate anything. Ari asked Gabi stay the night after weeks of rejecting her. Was Gabi really supposed to say no to that. She went to the K-Mansion for one reason and that was to patch things up with her little girl. She had no ulterior motive . And most importantly nobody said anything about Gabi moving in she is staying one night in her daughter's room. This is one time that the spoilers were clearly worded to make the situation sound like something it wasn't which is what I expected would turn out o be the case.

Look, I admit Gabi has done a lot over the past month that she deserves to be criticized for but today was not one of them.
                  I agree that she decided to stay for ARI but she did immediately take advantage and offer herself to Chad. She told him you have me. How much more could she spell it out? Whether she is sticking it to Abby or not or even if that’s her intention which it probably is, she is still lowering herself to a guy who has dumped her multiple times now.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
                    ALoyalSoapFan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Revenge and anger is all that is on Gabi’s mind right now, and I can’t blame her. Unfortunately, I don’t think she’s thinking clearly after her life was ruined in so many ways.
                    EXACTLY! Gabriella is filled with justifiable revenge and anger against the two people that got off and enjoyed making her life a living hell, mentally, physically and emotionally! Chad is a pathetic loser, homeless, bum! Instead of squatting & smooching off Victor, when Ben moves into the loft, the park bench will be vacant! LOL
                    I see her just taking advantage because he’s right there. If they do end up in bed together, that will be on Gabi’s plate to deal with.
                    What would make that scene extremely soapy, if she set it up for Abby to catch them or tell Kate so she can make an oops, I thought you should know! Then Abby runs to Stefan and boo hoo whine on his shoulder and they have sex! ROFL
                    But I can’t help but laugh when Abigail has to take him back again yet another time for sleeping with the same woman, lol.
                    ROFL IKR?! ROFL

• ckg1
                    ckg1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Loyal, I’m starting to see a repeat pattern. I think it won’t be so bad when we see Abby have to take him back. Talk about pathetic, but Abigail does that well.

• ALoyalSoapFan
                    ALoyalSoapFan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ckg, I actually need a folder to keep up with the things that Gabriella are [FALSELY] accused of committing! I deem it an honor & privilege to be a diehard fan of someone that keeps everyone's attention on ONLY her and is the most discussed character in soaps' history! Which is understandable! After all, she is Gabriella the ONE and ONLY TOTAL PACKAGE!
                • Jj1701
                  I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                  • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
                  I still say she manipulated herself to staying under the same roof as Chad. Chad could have stayed in a hotel as he planned but no Gabi is like please stay here she was basically throwing herself at him and I can see her manipulating him some more to break up Chabby even more and cause a rift between them. Just because she messes with them doesn't mean Chad is ever going to be with the witch Gabi.
                  Actually it was Sonny who said that Chad should stay. Gabi just agreed with him. She didn't manipulate anything. Happy coincidence.

Comment

• CanadianGirl_06
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Apr 2005

Exactly. Gabi doesn't want Chad.

Comment

• tiff5555
                      tiff5555 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I strongly believe Gabi does have feelings for Chad! She ain't chasing/begging Eli to come back.

• Flowercity79
                      Flowercity79 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Jj1701 preach!!

• ALoyalSoapFan
                      ALoyalSoapFan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      LOL @ Gabriella wanting to be Chad's mistress! I'm sorry but I'm unable to stop ROFL! Chad doesn't have $ to stay at the Salem's Inn nor purchase a home for his family and is a homeless bum that gets off squatting and mooching off people (first at D'Mansion and at his M-I-L AND now at Victor's!) Gabriella does NOT need nor wants the likes as Chad, let along, be his mistress! ROFL

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X