Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sleepover, or slumber party.

That was all just too warm and cozy. Chad acted like he had been drinking and Gabi was like the spider with the fly in her web. How far will
    she go? I'll watch to see. I hope to see Jen and JJ more with Abby.
    ​​
    ​​​​​

Chad didn't look happy at all not even when Gabi hugged him she looked like she might drug him or get him even more drunk and take advantage of him because that is the type of person she is. I thought she was supposed to be there for her daughter not to throw herself at someone who is in love with someone else and is hurting but Gabi is selfish and always has been.

Comment

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      There was no drinking, and I'm sorry if I gave you that impression in my thread. Chad was, to me, acting
      enough like he had been, not saying that he had been, but goofy acting, to me. Gabi didn't overtly do
      anything, but just had a satisfied little smile several times as Chad was moved toward staying there.
      The cameras made sure to show every smile, the intention being to show us that she was happy things
      were going her way.

One thing about the Abby story that I like is that we are all back in the Horton living room. I agree about wanting to see more of Jen and JJ with Abby - hopefully at the Horton house.

Comment

My heart for CABI! They have natural chemistry and I know Gabi wants Chad! Let the games begin!

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
        My heart for CABI! They have natural chemistry and I know Gabi wants Chad! Let the games begin!
        Aren't Chad, Gabi, and Ari just a beautiful little family? AWE.....My Heart. #Chabi

Comment

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh my, my heart is melting for them! I soo want them to be a couple now! Yesterday I was mad at Chad of leaving Abby and blaming her, but when I saw CABI, and the idea of Ari with them, my heart fluttered!

So you are okay with Chad leaving his own Child that he knows about and one that he doesn’t to be with a lying , conniving persons child ?? And said person , is the one who is ruining his family by the way! Never want them together. I can’t wait until this blows up in her face and he dismisses her from his life forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
          Chad didn't look happy at all not even when Gabi hugged him she looked like she might drug him or get him even more drunk and take advantage of him because that is the type of person she is. I thought she was supposed to be there for her daughter not to throw herself at someone who is in love with someone else and is hurting but Gabi is selfish and always has been.
          Since you said, you're not watching and didn't do the daily thread (or whatever it's called) I'm afraid you were given the wrong information bc there were no drinking by any of them not even water so there was no way, no how, zilch, nada, impossible for it to have "looked like she might drug him or get him even more drunk and take advantage of him..." Nor did she "throw herself" at him!

Comment

• dee2
            dee2 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll comment on Chabbylover's post, also, that I didn't say there was drinking, but, rather, that he looked
            like he had been. He acted very strangely, to me. And, no, Gabi didn't overtly throw herself at Chad, but
            she did have a very satisfied expression that the cameras panned into, several times. It was going the
            way she wanted.

• ALoyalSoapFan
            ALoyalSoapFan commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, ICAM that when she hugged him she was pleased with how well her plans were working out in playing him and her facial expressions and eyes proved it! Anyhow, TYVM for clearing the confusion bc I had watched the show and I knew she said she was no longer watching!
            Last edited by ALoyalSoapFan; 08-11-2018, 09:58 PM.

• dee2
            dee2 commented
            Editing a comment
            You're welcome!

I have a feeling from the sleepover, Gabi will have unsolved feelings for Chad. And Gabi may not be able to let that go.

Comment

Would be funny if Gabi caught Sonny and Chad in bed together (by mistake, no monkey business) and thinks the two boys slept together. Maybe Chad gets up in the night to go to the bathroom and on his way back he could mistake Sonny’s room for the one he’s staying in and crawls into bed with him. Then Gabi sees them in the morning and looks shocked. I can see the writers coming up with a scene like that.

Comment

Originally posted by jpa777 View Post
              Would be funny if Gabi caught Sonny and Chad in bed together (by mistake, no monkey business) and thinks the two boys slept together. Maybe Chad gets up in the night to go to the bathroom and on his way back he could mistake Sonny’s room for the one he’s staying in and crawls into bed with him. Then Gabi sees them in the morning and looks shocked. I can see the writers coming up with a scene like that.
              I would rather see Sonny and Chad in bed together than Gabi and Chad. They need to move Gabi off Chad and I think it would make a more interesting story. I don't think they would go there, but it would be my preference between the two scenarios.

Comment

I do not want to see Chad and Gabi together....and I’d rather Chad and Sonny just be best friends. But I would love for Chad and Sonny to have a “one-timer” just for the heck of it! Maybe it could be a drunken night of desperation or something.

Comment

I think CABI on the bed is cute and hey I don't mind, CHONNY either!

Comment

Just like that, Ari is okay with mommy again and wants a sleepover? So, I guess Gabi's whining about how much her daughter hates her, was just over played dramatics. Seems like Gabi used that to play up the "poor me" act, so everyone would feel sorry for her. I guess all is right in Gabi's world again, and she doesn't give a crap about what she's doing to Chabby. What a vindictive witch! Even if there's nothing sexual or romantic going on, in this "sleepover" the whole set up is just highly inappropriate for him to be sharing the same home with the woman that played a huge part in the destruction of his marriage last year. I understood Chad leaving the other day, but for him to just start playing house with Gabi, that's just nasty! Chad needs to focus on his marriage and figure out a way to fix things and bridge the rift that's developed between he and his wife. My support of Chad will be dwindling fast, if he's going to ignore his wife and play house with his ex-mistress like that. Chad accuses Abby of running, (which has never really been the case) what does he think he's doing now??

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
                      ALoyalSoapFan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Are you watching the show or are you like CL going by what others tell you? There's no way you're watching DOOL on NBC and obvious is watching Days of Assumptions and surmising to have unjust reasons to bash Gabriella!

• klmoon
                      klmoon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      We've seen numerous scenes of Ari showing she hated/was mad at Gabi. The first word she said when Gabi tried to talk to her was "no" so I don't think this was over played dramatics.

As far as it being inappropriate for Chad to be staying there, I do agree however not because Gabi's there but because Chad has a lot of balls to accept Sonnys offer when he's basically stolen his company and has recently stabbed him in the back by not telling him about the Leo setup. Chads putting his hands on Sonnys shoulders and talking like he's his bff was disgusting.

• ALoyalSoapFan
                      ALoyalSoapFan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Exactly, Ari said, "NO", and turned to leave the room, Sonny stopped her and Chad talked her into listening to her Mother! It's been clearly shown on screen that Ari was extremely upset/hated Gabriella, not only by Gabriella but also by Sonny, Will and Adrienne. Gabriella called Sonny and asked to come over and tell Ari the truth, perhaps, if she knew the truth she'd stop hating and being mad at her! The only problem I had with what she told her, although, I understood why, she didn't tell her the WHOLE truth and NOTHING but the truth! She needs to be told that she was in prison bc of her godmother/Cousin Abby and Chad's brother, Stefan!

ICAM about Chad and his fake and disgusting bff act towards Sonny! Then again, it's to be expected, Chad is a user and a fake friend that gets off and enjoy lying, scheming, manipulating and backstabbing his so-called friends!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X