• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cocoasneeze
    Senior Board Member
    • Jul 2017

can't wait for this to explode on Gabi's face

In the end she will end up loosing. This will explode on her face so spectacularly, and then she'll realise that it wasn't worth it. She will loose every one of her friends, JJ, Sonny, Will. Only one who will barely tolerate her will be Rafe, and even he won't like her.
  • Whiskey_Sour
    Board Regular
    • Mar 2011

That's okay. I can't wait for the baby to turn to really be Stefan's and for Abby and he to settle down.

Comment

• tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

Gabi will still have her friends Gabi is suffering. I feel like she and Chad does not know the real story of STEBIGAIL. If Abby was in jail and trial, they would have known. Yesterday was bad enough too.

Comment

• Beca Drags
        Beca Drags commented
        Editing a comment
        Abby doesn't belong in jail, because she didn't commit any crime.

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        But she did! And did several more crimes! If Gabi and Chad would have seen, yeah they would have been more understanding.
    • Chabby lover
      Contract Poster
      • Jun 2018

I agree when it blows up she will lose every one and will realize it was not worth but Gabi deserves what's coming her way

Comment

• rkm137
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Dec 2009

Oh nos! You mean she won't have her besties, Chad and Abby, anymore? Heavy penalty indeed. https://goo.gl/images/b1BR1c

Comment

• Flowercity79
          Flowercity79 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol my sentiments exactly
      • ALoyalSoapFan
        Soap Addict
        • Sep 2016

Originally posted by rkm137 View Post
        Oh nos! You mean she won't have her besties, Chad and Abby, anymore? Heavy penalty indeed. https://goo.gl/images/b1BR1c
        IKR?! Finally being C&A free and no longer their whipping girl and floormat will be the best day in Gabriella's life!
        Heavy penalty indeed. https://goo.gl/images/b1BR1c

Comment

• Jj1701
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Sep 2012

Gabi has already expressed regret for this and said it's only making her feel worse. So much for the Gabi is a Villian thread!
          Villains feel zero remorse.
          And I can't wait til this is over either. The faster Gabi is away from those fake friends, the better. Chabby are not friends to her.
          And Sonny and Will won't turn their backs on Gabi because, while they might be mad, they understand the hell Gabi was put through. And they are forever bonded because of Ari.

Comment

• jazzylu
            jazzylu commented
            Editing a comment
            Gabbi has been through hell because of Abby, Chad and Stefan. CHABBY are not her friends. Gabbi is sick of suffering for the sake of Abigail and her mental illness and she wants some payback. She is clearly not comfortable being the villain. I don't feel sorry for Abigail.
        • Troy44
          Board Regular
          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
          Gabi has already expressed regret for this and said it's only making her feel worse. So much for the Gabi is a Villian thread!
          And I can't wait til this is over either. The faster Gabi is away from those fake friends, the better. Chabby are not friends to her.
          And Sonny and Will won't turn their backs on Gabi because, while they might be mad, they understand the hell Gabi was put through. And they are forever bonded because of Ari.
          I wish the forum still had the live opinion because I want to like this post multiple times. Heck I just don't want to like this post I want to marry it!!

You bring up a good point about Gabi expressing remorse or at least some inner conflict. Camila posted on her Instagram a picture of Gabi and Chad on the park bench with the caption "It's getting to be lost for Gabi: and she included a frown. I took that to mean that we're going to see Gabi's conscience start to kick in especially if things get better with Ari. because that was one of the main things fueling her anger and resentment. I don't see this going on too much longer I think she'll break eventually,

I also agree with you about the fallout. I really don't think it's going to be as bad as people think and want it to be. For example. I don't see her losing Will and Sonny.. Sure I think they'll be mad at first-more so Sonny then Will-but I don't see them ever just abandoning her.

Comment

• Jj1701
            Jj1701 commented
            Editing a comment
            Gee thanks Troy!! The post really likes your posts too. Match made in board heaven!
        • Chabby lover
          Contract Poster
          • Jun 2018

The Baby is Chad's and Abby only wants Chad she doesn't want her rapist. I don't get how people love a rapist they must like when people are forced into sex even Marci said when her character was raped that she didn't like what happened to her character and that she would never condone rape.

Comment

• rkm137
            rkm137 commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't take the bait. Honestly, people insisting that the baby will turn out to be Stefan's are either purposely stirring up Chad & Abby fans or they genuinely believe a thing that has not been in anyway indicated by the story shown on screen.* If it's the former, you're just feeding the beast; and if it's a the latter, saying their wrong over and over, no matter how emphatically, will not convince them if the actual show doesn't.

*Yes, I know anything can change at any time if the writers so choose (see Parker and his 25 paternity changes). But as of today, the writing affirmatively states that Chad is the father.

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            I wonder why some are not passionate of Ben being a serial killer and not being near Ciara? And I think Stefan could still be the dad. The test was done poorly. And both, Chad and Stefan are brothers. It could go either way. Plus Billy would soon be gone. So I don't know where it will leave Abby....
        • icyblue2034
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Mar 2013

If people can be so understanding of Abigail that nothing is ever her fault, they can be understanding of the mental break Gabi suffered thanks to Abby/Gabby/Laura and Stefan.

Comment

• newyorknewyork
            Senior Board Member
            • May 2010

I know you all don't like to hear this but Abby had a mental illness. She wasn't doing it on purpose. Gabi on the other hand is.

Comment

• rkm137
              rkm137 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh, well then. It's all good.... Oh wait. It's not. As for Gabi, I just can't wait for those to a-holes to be removed from her orbit. I don't care if they leave together or separately, I just want them away from Gabi.

• lagirl
              lagirl commented
              Editing a comment
              Gabi had enough bad things happening to her to drive her insane, but no one cares.

• Canlady
              Canlady commented
              Editing a comment
              Abby not doing what she did to Gabi doesn't negate the fact that the person who's suffered the most from Abby's alter's actions is Gabi. She got tossed into jail for a crime she didn't commit, got beaten to within an inch of her life, needed surgery and is then told as a result of the surgery, it's unlikely that she'll be able to have more children. Meanwhile, Abby gets treatment, walks away from the lies her Alter told the court and the fact that it was Abby who killed Andre and then gets pregnant with her husband's child even though she had sex with her husband's brother. It's not unreasonable that Gabi sees Abby as golden while she will be dealing with the fallout of Abby's illness for the rest of her life. What Gabi is doing is absolutely wrong, but given the circumstances, I understand why she's doing it.
          • CincyLady
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Sep 2005

Wait a minute! We have sympathy for Abby and her mental impairment - but not Gabi for her mental issues?! tch tch tch What a joke!

Comment

• 427ghyrdaysfan
              Under-Five
              • Jul 2018

I can't wait as well

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
                Soap Addict
                • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
                ICAM! Truer words were never written and I'd like if possible! In fact, I'm with Troy, I like this post so much I'd marry it!

Comment

• Jj1701
                  Jj1701 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The post regrets that Troy got there first! Sorry! LOL!

• ALoyalSoapFan
                  ALoyalSoapFan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Consider bigamy? LOL
              • pipera
                Contract Poster
                • Mar 2004

This is a recycled story when Bill raped Laura and Mike was born thinking Mickey was his father and later discovered that Bill was his father. He still called Mickey dad. I hope that the truth about Abbys child comes out soon not like above.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X