Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

can't wait for this to explode on Gabi's face

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sweetsirella123
    Recurring Poster
    • Feb 2017

The problem here is that by going after his wife , she also is keeping him from a child that he very much wanted. He may understand why she was angry at Abby , but he will NEVER understand why she did it to him , in my opinion !

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
      Soap Addict
      • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Whiskey_Sour View Post

You know, you guys, I think Gabi might get off super light on this one. She clearly has a big fan base and we're clearly tired of seeing her mistreated, not only in plot, but by the meta as well. If I had to guess, if RC and Corday are smart, Gabi is going to get off with a little chastisement from Sonny "Gabi if you were hurting that badly, you should have come to me." Type of thing, a "Well, I guess I've done worse for less, but I don't like it." From Rafe. I'd be willing to bet that Sami would high-five her. Abby and Chad's days are already numbered on screen, so why would the throw away what they have with the Gabi fan-base? I think Gabi is in for an uncomfortable week, maybe two, and a life long hate-mance with Stefan. Jen and Julie already give Gabs the stink-eye, so what-evs, and JJ will be chasing her because is doomed to have a screwed up love-life (Cheats on page with her mom, cheats on Gabi with Lani, etc, etc). I'm hoping they give Gabi and Ben a spin once the Cin thing works it self through (I know Cin fans, you don't want to hear that, but I think Bo's daughter is destine for Steve's son).
      You know, you guys, I think Gabi might get off super light on this one. She clearly has a big fan base and we're clearly tired of seeing her mistreated, not only in plot, but by the meta as well.
      WS, from what I've been reading and hearing Gabriella will be just fine. Gabriella is leading her revenge story and is the major topic of discussion IRL and social media including leading polls! I am extremely happy that RC stepped outside the box and is scripting a story where the underdog comes out victorious! He is allowing CB to shine and strut her stuff as Dark Gabriella with a heart! I an extremely proud to be a fan of Gabriella! Her eyes and facial expressions reveal exactly what she has in store for those that hurt, harm and abused her, mentally, physically and emotionally! If they weren't narcissist fools, they'd know w/o an iota of doubt that she's playing them and doing a fantastic job! Sure, a small few of Abby's coddlers/enablers will give her the "stink-eye" but who cares, where were they when Gabriella really needed them? Oh, yeah, that's right, they were coddling and enabling Abby and making multitudes of eye rolling and barf worthy excuses to justify her multitudes of criminal actions including murder and attempted murders. Julie was bad mouthing her and the Hernandez family and Hope the corrupt, murderess Commissioner was burying evidences and JJ was busy being duped by Lani! She could easily blow Chad out the water by reminding him if he was a loving, caring and supportive husband and had paid an iota of attention to his wife, none of what happened, would have happened! Abby is a lost cause and isn't worth Gabriella's time! She had accomplished what she had planned for her and will give her the "bird" as she sashay away! Stefan will return GC and all profits to her, along with his sincerest apologies. Rafe will continue to be Hope's lap dog so what he has to say won't matter!
      I'd be willing to bet that Sami would high-five her.
      Not only will Samantha Gene give her a high-five, she & Carrie will host a congrats party in the middle of HTS in Gabriella's honor!
      Abby and Chad's days are already numbered on screen, so why would the throw away what they have with the Gabi fan-base?
      What a day of rejoicing that will be! We've already planned several block parties!
      I'm hoping they give Gabi and Ben a spin once the Cin thing works it self through
      Both have an extremely large and growing fan base!
      (I know Cin fans, you don't want to hear that, but I think Bo's daughter is destine for Steve's son)
      Is Joey coming home? I believe Cin and Tripp & Claire will be the rooting couples!

Comment

• Historia
        Board Regular
        • Mar 2018

You know, you guys, I think Gabi might get off super light on this one. She clearly has a big fan base and we're clearly tired of seeing her mistreated, not only in plot, but by the meta as well. If I had to guess, if RC and Corday are smart, Gabi is going to get off with a little chastisement from Sonny "Gabi if you were hurting that badly, you should have come to me." Type of thing, a "Well, I guess I've done worse for less, but I don't like it." From Rafe. I'd be willing to bet that Sami would high-five her. Abby and Chad's days are already numbered on screen, so why would the throw away what they have with the Gabi fan-base? I think Gabi is in for an uncomfortable week, maybe two, and a life long hate-mance with Stefan. Jen and Julie already give Gabs the stink-eye, so what-evs, and JJ will be chasing her because is doomed to have a screwed up love-life (Cheats on page with her mom, cheats on Gabi with Lani, etc, etc). I'm hoping they give Gabi and Ben a spin once the Cin thing works it self through (I know Cin fans, you don't want to hear that, but I think Bo's daughter is destine for Steve's son).

Lmao I was following you until your brought up that ‘spin’ between Gabi and Ben.Haha I had to read it twice to make sure that I was reading it well.

RC is not going to mess up with his shinny toy and the most active fandom of the show right now for Gabi.
        I like Gabi but she ain’t all that.
        I think RC will bring a love interest just for her like he did with Eric/Sarah.

Gabi will get her great love but it won’t be near my Cin babies.

Comment

• Whiskey_Sour
          Whiskey_Sour commented
          Editing a comment
          Historia I feel like you aren't even reading what I'm writing because you are making aruguments and ignoring what I've said, so I'm just going to drop the subject with you. Enjoy Cin, they are interesting.

soapjunkie1987 I don't disagree with you. It doesn't change the history of the narrative on this show. The writers do not write for non-legacy characters. If the family doesn't have a long history on the show, Corday isn't interested and he can't keep his hands or nose out of the writing. You have to remember, Gabi has a huge fan base to and they refuse to write for her. Why? Because she isn't part of a legacy family. I know, I think it is very VERY stupid, especially if they are looking to bring in the 18-34 year range, to ignore newer and more interesting characters and couples in favor of legacy characters and narratives that this newer generation will have no knowledge about and won't care about. That's just my feeling.

Again, ladies, I don't dislike Cin. I find them interesting to watch. I'm happy for you guys that you have a couple you really want to root for. I just don't think that this is going to be the be-all-and-end-all for these two. I could be wrong, who knows, but I am just working with the history of the show and the writing.

• soapjunkie1987
          soapjunkie1987 commented
          Editing a comment
          Whiskey_Sour By that same token, though, Gabi's big brother Rafe isn't legacy either, and he's Corday's pet. So it could go either way. I just feel like there's already been too much build up for Cin not to happen at this point, and they've no doubt gotten wind by now of how huge they've already become. There's just no way they can ignore it now, IMO. BTW, I'm actually a straight male LOL.

• Whiskey_Sour
          Whiskey_Sour commented
          Editing a comment
          soapjunkie1987 I really don't agree that Rafe is a pet. He has been put in unpopular pairing after unpopular pairing as a place holder on the regular. And even in these unpopular pairings he isn't really written as a stand up guy. I just don't see him as being written for as a pet. Maybe you know something about the relationship between Corday and the actor or character that I don't, but really, I don't see it (no kids of his own, no lasting romance, he almost always seems to be the one in pursuit in a relationship, crooked cop). Rafe gets stories and he gets air-time with front runner females, but the story has never been about him, it is always about the her. Maybe I'm lacking perspective, but I'd need more information or another view point to evaluate.

I agree that Cin HAS to happen at this point. There has been too much build up and has caught way too many eyes, the backlash will be incredible if they don't, but that doesn't change what I have observed longer term. I hope, for the sake of the show, that I am wrong. But if I am right, and Cin is just a pit stop on the way to Tiara, then I would like Ben's next stop to be Gabi's doorstep.

Honestly, I don't know why backs are so high up over a couple that hasn't even happened yet.
      • Cocoasneeze
        Senior Board Member
        • Jul 2017

Originally posted by BBDaysBabe View Post
        I can't wait either because then she can tell off Abby the way she should have a year ago and then wipe her hands of her. If Chad doesn't understand what put her in that state of mind where she felt the need to go after his wife and brother then he was never her friend and who needs him?
        If Chad doesn't understand Gabi changing paternity results, from Chad being the father to Stefan in order to punish Stefan and Abby?!? Chad is supposed to understand THAT? Seriously?!?

Comment

• BBDaysBabe
          BBDaysBabe commented
          Editing a comment
          Why not when he understood her killing his brother and framing one of his best friends for it. What Gabi did is a reaction from what his wife put her through. He should understand that just as he expected Gabi to understand that Abby had DID when she put her in prison. Seriously.
      • icyblue2034
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by BBDaysBabe View Post
        I can't wait either because then she can tell off Abby the way she should have a year ago and then wipe her hands of her. If Chad doesn't understand what put her in that state of mind where she felt the need to go after his wife and brother then he was never her friend and who needs him?
        He certainly made his contribution when visiting Gabi in prison. Abigail (as Dr. Laura, which only Stefan knew) outright lies on the stand and send Gabi directly to jail. Gabi even suggests mental illness and Chad defends her. Defends, to Gabi, the woman that lied and sent her to prison for a murder she didn't commit.

We're going to see if the people in this town really are understanding, or if it's all just special for Abigail.

Comment

• BBDaysBabe
          BBDaysBabe commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think Gabi will be angrily confronted by anyone but Abby's family. Chad will be mad for awile but I believe Gabi's support team Sonny, Rafe, Will and maybe Kate will be in Chad's ear to forgive her after what Abby did. I agree with you that he contributed to Gabi's stay in prison by not listening to Gabi when she told him Abby was sick again. He went into denial about it and should blame himself also that Gabi suffered because he neglected to watch his wife closely even when asked.
          Last edited by BBDaysBabe; August 11, 2018, 02:25 PM.
      • CincyLady
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Cocoasneeze View Post
        If Chad doesn't understand Gabi changing paternity results, from Chad being the father to Stefan in order to punish Stefan and Abby?!? Chad is supposed to understand THAT? Seriously?!?
        First of all, I would've asked for a second/new test - or even possibly questioned the lab that did the testing which would've resolved the whole problem. Of course, then we wouldn't have a story.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
          Soap Addict
          • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Historia View Post

Lmao I was following you until your brought up that ‘spin’ between Gabi and Ben.Haha I had to read it twice to make sure that I was reading it well.

RC is not going to mess up with his shinny toy and the most active fandom of the show right now for Gabi.
          I like Gabi but she ain’t all that.
          I think RC will bring a love interest just for her like he did with Eric/Sarah.

Gabi will get her great love but it won’t be near my Cin babies.
          OMG, Historia, weren't for your post, I would have continued misreading WS's post! ICAM! I love/adore/admire Gabriella with every fiber w/in me but I do NOT want her anywhere near MY Ben/Cin! Cin are the next generation of super couple! They aren't an official couple and already have an extremely large and growing fan base! ICAM about RC scripting a new love interest for Gabriella! I didn't know, Sarah will be paired with Eric! I guess, it's inevitable since Jack is back and not as a ghost and JnJ will reunite and Nicole's return is temporary, probably to break up the nauseating Brady & Eve!

Comment

• ckg1
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ALoyalSoapFan View Post
            OMG, Historia, weren't for your post, I would have continued misreading WS's post! ICAM! I love/adore/admire Gabriella with every fiber w/in me but I do NOT want her anywhere near MY Ben/Cin! Cin are the next generation of super couple! They aren't an official couple and already have an extremely large and growing fan base! ICAM about RC scripting a new love interest for Gabriella! I didn't know, Sarah will be paired with Eric! I guess, it's inevitable since Jack is back and not as a ghost and JnJ will reunite and Nicole's return is temporary, probably to break up the nauseating Brady & Eve!
            I don’t know if RC just wants Gabi to be single on the show, but only the Total Package could pull off being a single mother and steal all her scenes anyway. Only CB! Although I think Ben would be hot with both women Ciara and Gabi. I think Ben should be with Ciara. They do seem to fit perfectly, except Trippy is annoying hanging around till he hugs Claire again for no reason. I kinda wish Gabi could have been with a man like Eli or even this Kyle Lowder or someone like his look. I thought of TC’s Stefan but he’s a sleaze for an alter and pathetic mess right now. The good thing is the Total Package can carry anything and steal her scenes. The beauty, energy, fire, passion, style of Gabriella Josefina is all that is needed!!

Comment

• Cocoasneeze
              Senior Board Member
              • Jul 2017

Originally posted by CincyLady View Post

First of all, I would've asked for a second/new test - or even possibly questioned the lab that did the testing which would've resolved the whole problem. Of course, then we wouldn't have a story.
              None of that excuses Gabi, and her actions, depriving Chad of his own child. But Chad is supposed to understand..

Comment

• JMatthews
                Senior Board Member
                • Nov 2013

Sort of funny watching the defense of a villain. Even funnier is blaming C&A. Gabi was almost always a secondary character on this show and remembered most for killing Nick until she was put in C&A orbit. Without them who knows where she will be (but hopefully RC will at least appreciate that CB has been dedicated to the show).

Comment

• ckg1
                  ckg1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Gabi has been placed prominently in C&A’s story for almost two years now. Is it just for CB’s sake? I doubt it. The show made sure Gabi has been a part of the C&A relationship because she’s more than secondary. I can’t recall more than a few shows that Abigail could go more than five minutes without mentioning Gabi’s name. I see that as more than a secondary role when C&A has basically been C,A,&G for two years now. I don’t even know who C&A are as a couple on their own. They never even had five minutes to stand on their own.

• JMatthews
                  JMatthews commented
                  Editing a comment
                  C&A have had many stories apart and together including the story with Ben. Other then the story with Nick, Gabi has been inserted into other prominent characters....Will, Chad.
              • Bluediamond
                Senior Board Member
                • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Cocoasneeze View Post

None of that excuses Gabi, and her actions, depriving Chad of his own child. But Chad is supposed to understand..
                You have to remember that Gabi was originally going to cut Will out of Ari's life when she was pregnant with her so I know it doesn't mean anything to her to deprive Chad of his child.

Comment

• anitalyfe
                  Recurring Poster
                  • Mar 2018

So when Abby and Chad skip town Gabi won't be writing them emails and liking their crap on Facebook? How will she ever spend her time?? I vote having a party to rid herself of those two cesspools.

JJ will hate her? OH NO! Their once every 4 months conversations will be a real loss.

Will doesn't remember her and Sonny killed someone and rolled him into a carpet. He may want to take a step way back with his judgements about being mean to Abby.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
                    Soap Addict
                    • Sep 2016

Originally posted by ckg1 View Post

I don’t know if RC just wants Gabi to be single on the show, but only the Total Package could pull off being a single mother and steal all her scenes anyway. Only CB! Although I think Ben would be hot with both women Ciara and Gabi. I think Ben should be with Ciara. They do seem to fit perfectly, except Trippy is annoying hanging around till he hugs Claire again for no reason. I kinda wish Gabi could have been with a man like Eli or even this Kyle Lowder or someone like his look. I thought of TC’s Stefan but he’s a sleaze for an alter and pathetic mess right now. The good thing is the Total Package can carry anything and steal her scenes. The beauty, energy, fire, passion, style of Gabriella Josefina is all that is needed!!
                    I don’t know if RC just wants Gabi to be single on the show, but only the Total Package could pull off being a single mother and steal all her scenes anyway. Only CB!
                    ckg, you've read me write numerous times, Gabriella is too independent, beautiful, successful, talented and so much more that she does not need nor want a man to make her the ONE and ONLY TOTAL PACKAGE! Therefore, if RC wants and plan to script her as a beautiful, stylish, energetic, powerful, loving, devoted, successful, talented single mother AND business woman and so much more, it's fine by me!
                    I think Ben would be hot with both women Ciara and Gabi. I think Ben should be with Ciara. They do seem to fit perfectly,
                    If he hadn't met Ciara and met Gabriella first, I'd give my blessings but it didn't happen that way! I love MY Cin and want them to rise to super couple status!

Do you know who will be paired with Kyle? Don't throw hard objects at me LOL but I'm not giving up on Stefan! Once he's out of C&A's poisonous orbit and redeem himself by returning GC and ALL profits to Gabriella AND give her a heartfelt, sincere apology, I might be acceptable to seeing them together! After all, they spare very well together! Then again, she IS the total package and make ALL her scenes a delight and joy to watch!
                    The good thing is the Total Package can carry anything and steal her scenes. The beauty, energy, fire, passion, style of Gabriella Josefina is all that is needed!!
                    ICAM! Truer words were never written! #Extremely proud of being a diehard fan of Gabriella Josefina Hernandez and deem her now and forever the ONE and ONLY TOTAL PACKAGE!

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
                      ALoyalSoapFan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      OK, I think, I'm remembering correctly, KL was Brady and was paired with NB/Chloe = Broe and is or was the RL husband of AZ (Nicole)? He's returning as Rex, who was the a part of the ?Gemini Twins? Come on, someone please help refresh my memory? Remember, I have a birthday in three months and the first thing to go is memory. LOL

• anitalyfe
                      anitalyfe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ALoyalSoapFan Yes Rex was a Gemini twin with Cassie. Lord above. LOL. I hated that whole era of Days. Kate is their mom and Roman (??) is their dad I believe. I had to take a break for awhile around that time. Yes KL did play Brady and was paired with Chloe. I believe KL's character will end up with Chloe. Gabi is stuck with no one. She can be a nun. I refuse to allow her to be paired with Stefan. Ugh. Gag. No.

• ALoyalSoapFan
                      ALoyalSoapFan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      TYVM, anitalyfe, you somewhat jogged my memory bc I was at a lost for words during that time and either zone out or FF.
                  • SSN
                    Contract Poster
                    • May 2005

That's okay. I can't wait for the baby to turn to really be Stefan's and for Abby and he to settle down.
                    Oh, please NO! I can hardly wait to have this s/l OVER!!!

Comment

• rkm137
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Dec 2009

At this point, I really don't care how it shakes out. People can blow up at Gabi (though I do hope some people stand by her), she can be a pyrrhia for a while or not, I just want her to get through this and live her life, run her business, and love and be loved by her daughter. I would like her to be happy in a relationship. But honestly, Gabi is pretty compelling on her own.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡