Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Confused about Gabi revenge

Not sure if this is a spoiler but will post as such

how is Gabi’s revenge going to work with both Chad and Gabi living in the Kiriakis Mansion, there is Adrienne and Justin also living in the mansion not to mention Sonny and Maggie. Am I missing something that Gabi thinking living with Abby’s relatives will get her closer to her revenge ?

that's the thing it doesn't do anything towards her revenge against Stefan. this is just part of the stupid idea that RC has to tempt Chad to betray Abby. I am betting that very soon we will see Abby questioning her feelings and start interacting more with Stefan. it's just ridiculous

Comment

The whole situation going on is a waste of time for everyone. I love Gabi but she’s being wasted on this Chad garbage. He isn’t worth the time of day. His miserable bratty self should have stuck by his wife.

Comment

• Flowercity79
        Flowercity79
        Scriptwriter
        Flowercity79 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree he should've be stuck by her before,however after he saw her letting Stefan touch her belly and not defending him when Stefan was being disrespectful and throwing the baby in his face, Chad had every right to leave. He should've left her arse years ago. She is nothing but trouble. He also has himself to blame for this whole situation seeing as how he allowed it to go to far by staying in the mansion

• ALoyalSoapFan
        ALoyalSoapFan
        Scriptwriter
        ALoyalSoapFan commented
        Editing a comment
        Since no one is willing to address the elephant that's growing larger and larger in the room, I'd do it! Why is Chad choosing to squat and mooch instead of moving his family in their own home? He mooched and squat at D'Mansion and at Jen's and now at K'Mansion! He's a big shot, wannabe CEO of TE bc he lied, schemed, manipulated and backstabbed Sonny and he's wearing Stefano's ring! He should have his own home and when he moved left his family in it and moved into Salem's Inn! Oh, wait, of course, he won't do that bc he'd have to pay to stay and eat there!

It won't get her close to her revenge at all. She can be in the Kiriakis mansion and just telling Chad lies all the time and that is what it sounds like from spoilers that she keeps lying to him and making up stuff. I think she wants Abby to think something is going on because Chad doesn't want her and only thinks of her as a friend. So she is going to pretend to be Chad's friend and tell him lie after lie like she has been. I think this is how Chad is going to find out the truth though because she lives in the same place as him now that means he will probably over hear her talking to herself and figure it all out and probably make her think he doesn't know and get his own revenge on the witch.

Comment

We don't really know what Chad "thinks" or "feels" and I'm one of those that if he were my son, I would not feel comfortable telling him to stick by a wife with a history of serious mental issues, being found in bed enjoying sex with my brother/enemy. I don't even care about the pregnancy - the problems with the relationship are enough to make any man walk away. It doesn't help that Abby always has an unhappy expression on her face. I would think she would want to present a happy, positive presence to Chad to encourage him to stay ... but I still wouldn't blame him if he didn't. Staying and being angry and unhappy wouldn't be good for any of them.

Comment

RC does this kind of stuff so hang on Chabby it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Comment

I think Gabi wants to get Chad in bed to hurt Abby. It’s part of her plan. And based on spoilers she will continue to lie and manipulate to Chad to drive a bigger wedge between him andAbby which most likely means Abby will slowly turn to Stefan. This whole story makes me sick.

Comment

wilson2012
              Day Player
              wilson2012 I don't think others will be involved with Gabi's sweet deal. I feel like she will throw in Stefan face later that it's Chad’s baby and wants to hurt Abby of having Chad. I have a feeling that CABI might hit the sheets too, I guess we will see. Yeah with one member, STEBBY may get close when Chad is not around. I am disappointed in Chad. I thought I would be enjoying this, but no.

Comment

I think she wants to be close to Chad so she can whisper in his ear to make sure he and Abby don't get back together just in case Chad starts to waver.

Comment

I dont see abby ever getting close yo her rapist or questioning her feelings since she doesnt have any for stefan i see her fighting for her husband though the man she loves and wants

Comment

Abby's only relative there is Sonny and he's a father to Gabi's child.
                    She belongs wherever her daughter is and for now that's at the Kiriakis home.
                    Chad being there is the big question I have because he can afford to get a room in a hotel or at Eli's if one is available. I also have no idea why Abby and Thomas have been at Jennifer's this long because he should have purchased a house for his family by now.
                    As for Gabi's revenge, if she's going after Abby's husband putting them in the same living space is beneficial because she will be in close proximity to Chad everyday. Outside of the house they have no reason to see each other, but if they're going to live together there will be plenty of opportunities for intimate scenes.
                    BBDaysBabe
                    Board Regular
                    Last edited by BBDaysBabe; August 10, 2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• wilson2012
                      wilson2012
                      Day Player
                      wilson2012 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Doesn’t Adrienne and Justin also live at K Mansion, I know they are never shown but I thought they still lived there

• ALoyalSoapFan
                      ALoyalSoapFan
                      Scriptwriter
                      ALoyalSoapFan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, A&J also live at K'Mansion! ICAM ckg, Chad is beyond words. In fact, he's tied with his pathetic wife in not being about to think of enuf negative words and derogative to describe my true feelings. I just want them permanently off my TV screen!

• BBDaysBabe
                      BBDaysBabe
                      Board Regular
                      BBDaysBabe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sorry but I forget Adrienne and Justin are on the show sometimes.

Personally, as far as, I'm concerned, it doesn't matter what Gabriella whisper or doesn't whisper or if Chabi ends up in bed or doesn't end up in bed, I'm NOT giving Chad a free pass! If he was unable to stick by his pregnant wife during their bad times, instead of moving into K'Mansion he should moved into Salem's Inn! None of what's happening would have happened if he was a devoted, loving, caring and supportive husband! He nor Abby moved and quit their jobs after Stefan exposed himself to Abby, when she was playing "good-cop" to protect Thomas' legacy! He did not pay her an iota of attention and ignored ALL the clues/signs that were clearly shown that Stevie Wonder would have seen them that something was immensely "mentally" wrong with her! Chad is the worse husband and father & Abby is the worse wife and mother in soaps' history! That's exactly why I'm ROFL at their predicament instead of feeling an ounce of sorrow for them!

Comment

Originally posted by BBDaysBabe View Post
                      Abby's only relative there is Sonny and he's a father to Gabi's child.
                      She belongs wherever her daughter is and for now that's at the Kiriakis home.
                      Chad being there is the big question I have because he can afford to get a room in a hotel or at Eli's if one is available. I also have no idea why Abby and Thomas have been at Jennifer's this long because he should have purchased a house for his family by now.
                      As for Gabi's revenge, if she's going after Abby's husband putting them in the same living space is beneficial because she will be in close proximity to Chad everyday. Outside of the house they have no reason to see each other, but if they're going to live together there will be plenty of opportunities for intimate scenes.
                      As per the bold, I believe you meant, Gabriella instead of Abby? ICAM that Gabriella has every rights to be living there NOT Chad! He's a wannabe big-shot CEO of TE bc of his lies, manipulations, scheming and backstabbing Sonny & he's wearing Stefano's ring! He should have purchased the deed to D'Mansion or purchased a home instead of moving in with his M-I-L! Moving into K'Mansion & leaving his pregnant wife & son at his M-I-L proves he'd rather squat and mooch then man-up and purchase a home & financially provide for his family!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X