Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafe giving Gabi the third degree in the park today

Of course he was right, she is up to something, but it seemed like he was being a real busybody. It kind of put me off.

naaaa, he was being a big brother who knows his little sis better than she knows herself, and it perks up his inner cop..go Rafe!!!

Comment

Annoyed me too. She's not a child and he's not her dad to be asking what are you hiding or what are you up to?
      I'd have said "I'm praying. It's between me and God. When I want to confide in you I'll call you."

Snappish, yes, but it's time someone smacked him down. She's not accountable to him and should have had the spine to say so.

Comment

Rafe should have done it sooner. Gabi is one hot mess.

Comment

Rafe needed to question Gabi. He's always going to be the first person she calls and whines to when she's in trouble or has made a mess of things again.

Comment

I thought he was acting like a brother. It's nice when family acts interested in what's going on in your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat women View Post
              I thought he was acting like a brother. It's nice when family acts interested in what's going on in your life.
              ICAM! Rafe was being a big brother and wanted her to know he'd always be there for her! Why should Abby be the only one to have family interested in what's going on in her life?

Comment

Rafe talks a good talk, that's about it. He tells Gabi he's always there for her, come to him whenever she needs help, etc. Then in the next scene his phone rings, he says it's Gabi and looks to Hope like "do I have permission to answer it?" Then waits til Hope gives her approval saying "go ahead and take it" then he picks it up. Geez Rafe maybe you should have told Gabi "I'll be there for you unless Hope needs me and only if she lets me answer my phone".

Comment

Originally posted by klmoon View Post
                  Rafe talks a good talk, that's about it. He tells Gabi he's always there for her, come to him whenever she needs help, etc. Then in the next scene his phone rings, he says it's Gabi and looks to Hope like "do I have permission to answer it?" Then waits til Hope gives her approval saying "go ahead and take it" then he picks it up. Geez Rafe maybe you should have told Gabi "I'll be there for you unless Hope needs me and only if she lets me answer my phone".
                  Exactly and I forgot about that scene, thanks for the reminder. Let's not forget, bc of Hope showing how biased she is towards Gabriella, after learning it was her murderess cousin, Abby, on the surveillance tape, spewed to him that it wasn't enough evidence! Even when Abby confessed to murdering Andre, when she was NOT mentally ill, instead of doing to Abby, as she did Gabriella and arrested her, she allowed her to go home! Weren't for Hope being a corrupt, biased, murderess Commissioner, Gabriella would have been out of prison sooner!

Comment

I didn't like him questioning her because it's none of his business what she was saying out loud to herself. Rafe is not a good brother to either of his siblings so his conversation with her came off as a little cold and pushy. She's sweet and made an effort to be decent to him but I feel he's one of the people she should be angry at too. Mainly because he's spent more time helping Hope and her daughter than he did getting his own sister out of prison. He also didn't visit his neice once when Gabi was in prison and keeps making up excuses why he didn't go by to talk to her when she was mad at Gabi. I calling it now that when he finds out what she's been up to be won't defend her.

Comment

Originally posted by BBDaysBabe View Post
                      I didn't like him questioning her because it's none of his business what she was saying out loud to herself. Rafe is not a good brother to either of his siblings so his conversation with her came off as a little cold and pushy. She's sweet and made an effort to be decent to him but I feel he's one of the people she should be angry at too. Mainly because he's spent more time helping Hope and her daughter than he did getting his own sister out of prison. He also didn't visit his neice once when Gabi was in prison and keeps making up excuses why he didn't go by to talk to her when she was mad at Gabi. I calling it now that when he finds out what she's been up to be won't defend her.
                      Geez, every time I try to give Rafe the benefit of the doubt/free pass, I'd read posts as this one and klmoon. Then I remember the part he and Samantha Gene played in his sister's Arianna's hit n run death and return to hating him!

Comment

• BBDaysBabe
                        BBDaysBabe commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I would love if he were a real brother to her because she needs someone in her corner, but he just isn't that person.

I loved it!! Rafe knows his sister, and good for him for calling her out on hiding something! He knows her and any good brother that loves his sister, would call her out on it.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
                        ALoyalSoapFan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        At least, she doesn't have a brother that's constantly cuddling and pampering and making multitudes of eye rolling, barf worthy excuses to justify her criminal crimes including murder and framing an innocent person!

Rafe is always annoying.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X