Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointed In Chad

I am disappointed in Chad today...he said that he was angry at Abby and Abby could not defend for herself. Abby is better off without him in my case.

I was disappointed in Chad but I still love him and Abby and they belong together they are soulmates and will end up back together later on. Chad loves Abby he even said he loves her and Thomas but he can't handle the baby I just wish he knew the baby was his. They would be fine if he knew the truth that Abby is carrying his child. Chad and Abby are to in love with each other they will come out stronger than ever.

Comment

Why isn't Chad allow to have feelings? He's hurt and has the right to be. He saw his wife in bed with his brother and she told him she loved Stefan. (as Gabby) He thinks Abby is having Stefan's baby and when he saw them together with him touching her pregnant belly feeling the baby kick it destroyed him. Give him a break. He has feelings too. It's not all about Abby.

Comment

• Cat women
        Cat women
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        Cat women commented
        Editing a comment
        I was going to write the same thing. Poor Chad, he has to become an emotionless robot in order to deal with Abby's problems. Chad has proven over and over again he loves Abby.

• perky7kc
        perky7kc
        Contract Poster
        perky7kc commented
        Editing a comment
        THANK YOU. Abby has caused him nothing but hurt with her "illness". If she had been raped by a stranger, I can see him being by her side but he saw her in bed with his brother, where she wanted to be, and even though it wasn't "her" it must be hard to get that image from his mind then to find out she's having his brother's child that scene he walked in on has to haunt him especially when he knows the woman who loves Stefan is still in Abby. He will always have Stefan in his marriage once the baby is born and her letting him put his hand on her belly is just ridiculous, would she let a rapist do that. I say Chad should leave her and take Thomas with him. He raised Thomas when she was gone and can do it again. Let her be with Stefan.

• JoiseBoy
        JoiseBoy
        Lurking in the Shadows
        JoiseBoy commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree 100%!

I love how everyone is disappointed with Chad when Chad is literally the least culpable person in this entire situation. I know soaps are unrealistic, but to expect Chad to just be blindly devoted to Abigail through all of this?! We saw how mad Chad was at Abigail when she slept with EJ. Now she has done it again with Stephan. Yes in his head he knows that she was not in her right mind and that she was taken advantage of. At the same time it’s hard to reconcile that with “I am Gabby and Gabby is me” and “Gabby is a part of me and I have to own her decisions.” Like Chad said, “If Gabby is a part of her and Gabby loves Stephan, does a part of her loves Stephan?” And now she’s pregnant with the baby of his brother, a man who he hates with every fiber of his being. How can you be disappointed in Chad for not being able to reconcile this? People have ended relationships for far less.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
        CanaryFan98
        Contract Poster
        CanaryFan98 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't agree with comparing this to EJ where she was a willing participant and of sound mind. Not the case here that being said I'm not bothered by him leaving her if he can't deal with it. I will be bothered by him wanting to come back when he finds out the kid is his.

• tiff5555
        tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        I do agree with you that Abby slept with two brothers and Chad just can't handle it, but today I felt bad for Abby. Yes, he is pinning it on her, but when I look at her, I felt sorry. It's not her fault that her alter fell for Stefan....And Stefan is not helping either! If he wants Abby to follow him, leave her alone and let her decide. And I really want to slap Chad!....Sorry if I am passionate about this.

• soapfan21
        soapfan21
        Board Regular
        soapfan21 commented
        Editing a comment
        CanaryFan98
        Contract Poster
        CanaryFan98 I know it's not the same as E.J., and Chad also knows that it's not the same as E.J., but it still probably feels that way to him based on the fact that her alters are a part of her.

I'm not. I'm sick of Chad being treated like he isn't allowed to feel anything. Like he's just supposed to accept everything that's happening with a smile and a comforting shoulder. Chad is hurting too and no one seems to think he's allowed. Abigail herself can't even really decide what she wants. Marlena had the audacity to compare how Chad feels about the baby to how Abigail feels even though they are two very different things. Yet Chad was buying into it, until he walked in and saw Stefan not only in the room with Abigail but being allowed to touch her. Suddenly everything he was considering about the situation is blown up by Abigail's inability to tell her rapist no.

I feel for Chad. I see where he's coming from and I don't blame him for walking out. In Abigail's world, everything is about Abigail and it's no place to be when you have pain, grief, and anger that you need to deal with.

Comment

Ok. I agree with every post on this thread. Abby is mentally ill but Chad has suffered through it too. He has begged her to stay, covered for her, and tried to make a safe place for her. He is allowed to feel betrayed when he walks in and sees a very.intimate moment happening right before his eyes. Abby can claim it means nothing but she let Stefan touch her. He didnt force her, he didn't make her alter appear. This is Abigail.

Comment

I'm not disappointed in Chad. He can't stay if Abigail doesn't view it as rape anymore and I'm starting to think she doesn't. (That does NOT mean it wasn't rape) That just means she's confused over what she feels and what her alter conveyed. Chad can't stay and defend Abigail if she's letting her rapist touch her and she's letting him into her life and plans to share the child with him. How is he supposed to stand by and accept that and watch her bond with her rapist over this child?? Chad had every right to walk out, but that doesn't make me insensitive to Abigail's plight either. I feel for BOTH of them.

Comment

• catshadowsi8
            catshadowsi8
            Scriptwriter
            catshadowsi8 commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree Beca. It's one thing for him to accept the child, which he was trying to do, but Abby knows how hard it is for Chad yet she keeps letting Stefan into their lives. I get she is confused but letting Stefan touch her like that, knowing how Chad is struggling. I was surprised. It must have brought back images of Stefan and Abby in bed together. So tragic.

Abby should stay far far away from Chad! This is not the right guy for her!

Comment

I am more than a little disappointed with Chad on his being mad at Abby. I get it that Ron wrote this very unlike Abby moment where she let Stefan touch her stomach. Ron wrote that in there to throw a wrench into Abby and Chad’s marriage and I don’t like it. I still don’t want Abby running after Chad he treated Abby terrible when she came back town after her full break down and Chad had shacked up with Gabi and refused to leave Gabi and go back to Abby.
            Abby needs to have her pride and when Chad finds out what Gabi has done to Abby by switching the babies paternity tests I hope Abby makes him crawl on hands and knees begging her forgiveness. Abby has had to be the brave one both times when he wouldn’t go to her when she came back and now when he left her at her worst time in her life. Oh yes there must be some begging.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
              Chad is absolutely the ONLY guy for Abby! He would walk through fire for her. He has walked through fire for her and he would have stayed today and defended her, if she wanted him to. Even if it was sheer exhaustion and confusion that led to her letting Stefan touch her, she really didn't tell Chad that. She told Chad she made the decision to let Stefan touch her. She told Chad she is going to let Stefan into her child's life after it's born. How is Chad supposed to stand by and accept that? That's asking too much, not after all that Stefan has done to them. As much as she's suffered so has Chad and that was just too much for him to have to accept.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                yep,, Chad a cry-baby
                Abby should not have let Stafan trouch her and Chad had to see that,, I'l be happy to see Chad go.

Comment

Originally posted by peanut100 View Post
                  Why isn't Chad allow to have feelings? He's hurt and has the right to be. He saw his wife in bed with his brother and she told him she loved Stefan. (as Gabby) He thinks Abby is having Stefan's baby and when he saw them together with him touching her pregnant belly feeling the baby kick it destroyed him. Give him a break. He has feelings too. It's not all about Abby.
                  Absolutely! He's not a saint for heaven's sake. I don't know any man who would stay in a marriage with all of that baggage. If he did it would be out of obligation and they would both wind up miserable. But for those who love the Chad/Abby relationship we'll pretend it's okay and let them be happy - like a fairy tale. Silly story.

Comment

Originally posted by peanut100 View Post
                    I’m inclined to agree. Although Chad knows that what happened wasn’t Abby’s fault it is a lot to take in. I think that fact thatAbby let that rapist touch her belly is what pushed him over the edge. Bad judgment there. She shouldn’t have even let him in the house. She should have let that door stay slammed against his face.

Comment

I truly agree with everyone else about Stephan putting his hands on Abby's belly was the final straw for Chad and truthfully for me too. No excuse she can give for that and she NEVER should have allowed that to happen, in fact knowing how Chad feels about Stephan, she should have NEVER allowed him in the house they are sharing PERIOD end of story.... that being said, IMO, the only way Chad and Abby can truly have a HEA is if they find their way back to each other and have their reconciliation before they find out about the WTD switch. Abby and Chad both should question their relationship if Chad only comes back and suddenly forgives her after the truth comes out. A lot of marriages do not survive infidelity, and to add a child to the mix would be difficult if not impossible for any man or woman regardless of the circumstances of the conception. So that being said, this story line can end either lovingly and truly Chabby style showing that Chad really loves her unconditionally and "through the bad times" or predictively that the truth comes out, he cries, begs for her forgiveness and say oh by the way I always loved the baby, I just couldn't show it. They dump on Gabi (who definitely deserves it) and then ride out of town into the sunset in a horse drawn carriage...

Comment

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post

Chad is absolutely the ONLY guy for Abby! He would walk through fire for her. He has walked through fire for her and he would have stayed today and defended her, if she wanted him to. Even if it was sheer exhaustion and confusion that led to her letting Stefan touch her, she really didn't tell Chad that. She told Chad she made the decision to let Stefan touch her. She told Chad she is going to let Stefan into her child's life after it's born. How is Chad supposed to stand by and accept that? That's asking too much, not after all that Stefan has done to them. As much as she's suffered so has Chad and that was just too much for him to have to accept.
                        In my opinion, he is not in my book! Abby could go and find herself a better man. Even Stefan and Dario won't leave her like Chad has. Yeah, I know what Stefan was wrong touching her belly...but Chad should know better not to leave his wife.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X