Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlenas wedding dress!

So I wasn't sure how I'd like it from the spolier photos. But I do! I think it's very pretty on her. Now if this will be the actual dress we see on the wedding day or not idc it's still pretty. Especially once her hair is done and wedding makeup on!. I know John sees her in it. So apart of me is wondering if she actually wears it or last minute switches it. But I'm super excited! Loved the flash back today as well.

Marlena would look beautiful in any dress but Kayla's Matron of Honor dress was too ugly to describe. It looked like something a granny would have worn in the 1800's. She's so beautiful why do they dress her so bad?

Comment

I wasn't a fan of the kaylasb but I also didn't hate it. Marlena always strikes me as classy .So inassuI the dress was meant for that. Plus a look can be different once they are all ready for the wedding. I'm excited for it!

Comment

They looked lovely, I can't wait for the wedding.

Comment

I can't wait either I can't wait to see the decorations and what everyone will be wearing. I'm excited for the other stories to unfold their as well.

Comment

The dress is beautiufl from whta I can see...just get rid of those ugly glvoves if she wants to cover her hands there are better more classier ways to do it. I guess I'll try not to look too much at them anyway...so far Kayla is in the worst dressed category for the wedding...see if tha tchanges at the wedding

Comment

Marlena looked beautiful, but that’s no surprise. She always looks beautiful. I do hope she gets another dress though. I don’t like that we (and John) saw it before the wedding.

Comment

I didn't like Marlena's dress. It didn't suit her. And Kayla's dress - beyond words. Awful.

Comment

I feel like we can't 100% judge all the looks because we have to wait and see how there hair and makeup is done

Comment

At least Kayla's dress didn't have big puffy sleeves and a butt bow. I get that neither Marlena or Kayla are spring chickens but did Kayla's dress have to be so matronly? It seemed like many of the other dress styles that she wears. Typically that's fine, but could we do something better? Step out of her comfort zone.

Comment

I'm so excited for the wedding. I hope Marlena gets a beautiful up dp

Comment

OMG Peanut you are so right! I know that's Kayla's style but not appropriate as a matron of honor!

Comment

I don't like frippery, jewel-encrusted fabric, sheer fabric, ruffles, shiny fabric, or costumes involving flowers large or small...so I don't like 99.999% of all bridal attire for women. When I married I wore my regular clothes (very nice regular clothes, but still...)

Also, many times the bride is not wearing age-appropriate attire. For example Hope's doomed prom dress, with its spaghetti straps and ruffles, for her marriage to Aiden.

As a general rule, don't wear stuff you wouldn't want to be buried in. And I wouldn't be caught dead in such two dresses as we saw the other day.

This probably could have fit in the "weird opinion" thread.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X