Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's A Wild Wild Day For CHABBY

It was a wild wild day for CHABBY....what are your thoughts?

It's not a "wild" day, it's a heartwrenching day for them!! So sad that Chabby were brought to this point!

Comment

My thought is that it is not a wild day it is a heartwrenching day for them and it is sad that RC decided to ruin Chabby for a rapist and a witch. My thought is that I am not watching anymore this show is just not good and I am tired of Abby being rape shamed and them putting her in scenes with her rapist and I am tired of Chad being in scenes with a witch who is keeping him from his kid since she doesn't care about an innocent baby. I can't wait for Chad to find out that he is going to be a father and the witch is trying to keep him from his baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
        My thought is that it is not a wild day it is a heartwrenching day for them and it is sad that RC decided to ruin Chabby for a rapist and a witch. My thought is that I am not watching anymore this show is just not good and I am tired of Abby being rape shamed and them putting her in scenes with her rapist and I am tired of Chad being in scenes with a witch who is keeping him from his kid since she doesn't care about an innocent baby. I can't wait for Chad to find out that he is going to be a father and the witch is trying to keep him from his baby.
        You said it better than I did, Chabby lover!

Comment

• Lola'sMom88
          Lola'sMom88
          Newcomer
          Lola'sMom88 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have watched the show since day one. I have stopped. I was going to quit when Nichole left, but kept watching because of Chabby. Then Chabby was ruined. I refuse to watch this storyline. It's cruel. It's been done so many times it's hardly original and I see no point. I had such hope for this writer, too.

Hey guys does anybody want to recap today's episode? I'm interested in hearing what happened when Chad confronted Stefan and if Abby defended Stefan for being there

Comment

I feel like there are feelings from Stefan & Abby, reason why she let him touch her belly. I believe it was a result of Gabigail. Feel like he was picking Gabigail out of Abby yesterday, why she went soft on him.

Chad, he was going to make amends and make this work. But he knew by looking at them, it's was going to be a wild wild day for them. I am sad thou that Billy is leaving. This was the only time I enjoyed CHABBY.

Comment

• tiff5555
            tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            From yesterday, Stefan was picking Gabigail from Abby. He said her name. Abby later became soft and was shown in her eyes. Chad thou, I have been saying this that Chad won't be able to handle her mess. Now it's going to be a pivot moment if they are rise on or not.

• Beca Drags
            Beca Drags
            Aspiring soap scribe
            Beca Drags commented
            Editing a comment
            Tiff
            Under-Five
            Tiff, Abby was brow beaten into letting her rapist touch her belly. It came from exhaustion and being in a vulnerable situation which, causes some confusion for her, on what her alters mean. I don't believe she truly understands her illness. All of those aspects, caused her to have a weak moment, to let him touch her belly. It has nothing to do with Abby having any real feelings for Stefan! Of course, that's what RC wants the viewers to believe, but it's garbage and he should STOP with that sick, irresponsible writing!

• ALoyalSoapFan
            ALoyalSoapFan
            Scriptwriter
            ALoyalSoapFan commented
            Editing a comment
            Abby was NOT "brow beaten" by Stefan (that's his NAME not the name you keep insisting of using for him although the sticky clearly states it's against the guideline) nor was she exhausted and vulnerable! She let him touch her stomach so he could feel "his" baby kick! It was Abby's choice to say no or yes, when he asked permission to feel their baby kick and she allowed him to bond with feeling their "baby" kick! Chad being the pathetic man-child, wannabe bully pretended he was upset and wanted to fight him, while hiding behind his pregnant wife! As for constantly bashing RC, ICDM, he's a man of his word, he promised to reunite C&A and script their "history" story and that's what he's doing! Kudos to RC for taken on an impossible job hence why he has fan favorites such as Stefan and Gabriella injected in their story instead of day players!

Chad sucks. He just is flat out the absolute worst. Good riddance a-hole.

I don't get Abby either. Why the F wouldn't you tell Stefan to take a flying leap across the pond. And to let him touch you? Giiiirl you need medication.

Comment

My take on why Abby let that rapist touch her is, I think, Abby was brow beaten by her rapist into letting her touch her belly. It came from exhaustion and being in a vulnerable situation which, causes some confusion for her, on what her alters mean. I don't believe she truly understands her illness. Also, I think she just was sick of hearing him and wanted to shut him up and get rid of him and just relented because of that. All of those aspects, caused her to have a weak moment, to let him touch her belly. It has nothing to do with Abby having any real feelings for Stefan! Of course, that's what RC wants the viewers to believe, but it's garbage and he should STOP with that sick, irresponsible writing!

Comment

I know it's a serious day, but the first scene made me smile. Stefan was so bad, baiting Chad, and
              Chad, bobbing and weaving.

Comment

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post

I agree Chabby lover. I do hate this rapist s/l witch Gabi coming between Abby and Chad. I won’t watch anymore scenes between Abby and Stefan.

Comment

Today is the first time I felt even a little bad for Chad. Abby does need to set boundaries with Stefan, and she's not doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
                    Today is the first time I felt even a little bad for Chad. Abby does need to set boundaries with Stefan, and she's not doing that.
                    She really did yesterday. She let him know, he will be no part of her pregnancy. He won't be going to doctor's appointments with her, will not be seeing any sonograms or know any test results.

However, after he brow beat her, and in her exhaustion and just wanting to get rid of him, she relented for a moment and let him touch her belly. Yep, it was wrong for her to do that, because it is sending mixed signals to Chad and giving him the impression she might be feeling for more Stefan than she is willing to admit, but that's not the case at all. Abby has absolutely no feelings for Stefan, but disgust, but her confusion over her illness and what her alters mean, in comparison to how she(Abigail herself) feels for him, which is hate and disgust, and just her whole horrible, torturous dilemma in general, causes her to have a vulnerable weak moment or two for him. It really seemed to me, she just let him touch her, just to shut him up and get rid of him. I think she thought, that might be easier, but yeah, it was wrong, but it meant nothing more.

Comment

• Jj1701
                      Jj1701
                      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                      Jj1701 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      But she still turned around and let him touch her. She shouldn't have even let him through the door.

• Beca Drags
                      Beca Drags
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      Beca Drags commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree, I wish she would have stopped him, called the cops, thrown him out, completely, but of course, in the contrived crap writing, that RC is determined to force here, even though it makes Abigail look weak and wishy washy, RC wanted that scene to happen. RC is intent on forcing an attempt at some kind of rapemance for those two, but I think he's gonna continue to receive huge backlash for it.

This is a good move for Chad because he's needed a break from her for a long time. He was honest about his feelings and I would like him to use the time away from her to calm down and stop feeling so bad for not wanting to raise another man's child. What he feels is normal and he shouldn't be guilted by her or her family into doing something he doesn't feel good about. Also, he should use the time to figure out if the separation should become permanent.
                    BBDaysBabe
                    Board Regular
                    Last edited by BBDaysBabe; August 9, 2018, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• Flowercity79
                      Flowercity79
                      Scriptwriter
                      Flowercity79 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Icam! Abby should have never let Stefan in the house let alone touch her. She deep down has feelings for him imo

• BBDaysBabe
                      BBDaysBabe
                      Board Regular
                      BBDaysBabe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      She sends mixed signals because her family accused him of raping her and she told him the day he stopped her from aborting that he raped her, but

at other times she'S stopped Chad and her mom from saying it was rape

yesterday she let him touch her during an intimate moment, so it's difficult to think her feelings are only for her husband.

I agree. Going to Marlena yesterday as a huge step for him but when he told Abby today she just kind of shrugged her shoulders. Punk hiding behind Abby today so that Chad couldn't hurt him was ridiculous.
                    Abby said repeatedly today she understands Chad needing some time. They both do but Iam wondering how fast Abby will be interacting with Stefan again?

Comment

reality addict
                      Senior Board Member
                      reality addict I saw your other post ....I feel like, when looking in depth, that STEBIGAIL was a love story. That is what Ron wants to tell me and the audience, even thou, many will see something else. Even in interviews by two actors, they are saying that it is, when in reality, it is a rape. Stefan does know now that it is a rape, but he can't shake the feeling that what he had with Gabigail was real.

Abby, well she does not want to know Stefan, but when the alters integrated, and that Gabigail get to know Stefan, Abby feels emotional of that alter time.

With Chad, I don't think he knows what has gone down. Neither has Gabi. Chad wants to make things work...but if he would understand the love of STEBIGAIL and his love to Abby, then he has nothing to fear. And Abby will never go to Stefan. ....Stefan I think is abusing the power with Abby, trying to pick out Gabigail from her or making her remember the time. .....this story is confusing.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X