X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cali815
    started a topic Will's Memory...

Will's Memory...

... is definitely coming back because he is remembering how to lie like it was yesterday. Little Ari was right -- Daddy is a liar. (Poor little Ari is upset with all of her parents -- could this be the beginning of the writers building "Sami 3.0"? jk)

Can lying be a muscle memory?

The way he has been coming up with lie after lie to cover up everything since the "Leo incident" is bringing back MY memories of so many past "Will entanglements". From lying about Gabi's baby being his, to lying about needing money for school project / abortion, to lying about L.A. to... you get the drift. I was kind of amazed at how fast he came up with the "I was told to put one article on hold and work on this new one with Sonny" lie -- it almost made my head spin. And the lies are elaborate yet so simple. I guess some things/skills you just don't ever forget...

No worries for now, though. I am just happy to see Will in a front burner story again and on my screen more than once a week. I wish it was a different story, but I will take what I can get -- for now.

• FinchelKlaine4E
    replied
    Not yet, but I can't wait for that moment!

Leave a comment:

• savytabby
    replied
    Has Ari confronted Daddy Will or Daddy Sonny about the grapefruit juice lie? I would love to see how they handle that to their little girl's face. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Vinny_Wolek
    replied
    Will took lessons in telling lies from his mom and grandma Kate. It's kind of fun watching him and like you said, he's so good at it.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X