Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul really must be blinded by love

Will is acting shifty as hell. They'd better show Paul catching onto him soon because he looks like Booboo the Fool right now. Lol. I also like that John seems to be kinda popping the bubble Paul seems to be in a bit with the questions he was asking about their relationship.
    Last edited by dayzfan4life01; July 11th, 2018, 07:53 PM.

Paul is blinded by something if he truly believes that Will is not going to fully in love with Sonny once all his memories are back. Yes, they share a daughter but it’s more than that. Will will find any excuse to be around Sonny now.

Comment

I think today he got suspicious, but you know he's not going to suspect what is really going on. He'll think they're covering up an affair, not a dead body!

Comment

Originally posted by Fan4Life36 View Post
        I think today he got suspicious, but you know he's not going to suspect what is really going on. He'll think they're covering up an affair, not a dead body!
        IA. He's going to think they're having an affair and probably wish that were it once he finds out the truth

Comment

Poor Paul. This is the beginning of the end of Horita I feel because the writing is on the wall now. Wilson will find their way back and poor Paul will be left all alone. This is tragic

Comment

Originally posted by spo1432 View Post
            Poor Paul. This is the beginning of the end of Horita I feel because the writing is on the wall now. Wilson will find their way back and poor Paul will be left all alone. This is tragic
            It's sad he never got to be with someone who truly loved him the entire time he was on the show. I think his only opportunity was Derrick but Paul didn't give him a real chance. It would be nice if towards the end they bring back Derrick and maybe they leave town together. I really want him to have a happy ending.

Comment

Paul is not as naïve as he seems. He's a PI and he's familiar with investigations. Will and Sonny are total amateurs and so obvious. I suspect that Paul is already on to Will and Sonny, that Paul moved the car, and that Paul is the person behind the situations that are happening with the body. , I believe that Paul is showing his love for both Will and Sonny .Will needs to come clean with Paul because right now Paul looks life a fool. Yes, unfortunately, this is the beginning of the end of Horita. Sad!

Comment

I feel so bad for Paul. I love him and Will together but I don't want to see him hurt all get again . I honestly don't know if Will is going to run straight back to Sonny once his memory fully returns but if that happens I hope Paul does the breaking up.

Comment

I think Paul knows that something is up, but there is not a lot he can do about finding out what it is without causing a lot of angst. So he will wait it out for now.

Will is doing the same thing he did with Sonny -- first with Gabi's pregnancy and Nick wanting to raise the baby as his; and then using work on a story as a cover for something else. And that second comparison will not be lost on Paul.

Comment

Will can swear to Paul up and down and sideways that his feelings for him will not change once he gets his memory back but we all know that will not be the case. Paul is blinded by love and he knows the possibility is great. Sorry but I don't feel bad for Paul in the least.

Comment

Well in today's show he clearly knew something was up. It was clear in his questioning of Wilson that Paul knows they're lying about something. He just doesnt know what it is & may end up thinking they're having some secret affair.

And Will hasn't given Paul any reason to doubt his love for him. As of now Will has not shown any romantic feelings for Sonny or wanting to be with him. So it's not naive on Paul's part that he trusts in their love.

Comment

Paul is concentrating on the wrong thing. The threat to his relationship isn't Sonny, it's the real Will Horton.

So far Paul has managed to convince himself that the Will who cheated on his husband and destroyed his marriage, blackmailed Paul's mother and almost prevented Paul discovering who his father was, is not the same Will that he is currently in a relationship with. But with or without his memory Will is still Sami's son. Heck Will even used the same excuse Sami did when she went on the run with EJ that he has to help Sonny because he is Arianna's other father.

Sonny tried to warn Paul when he reminded him that Will had slept with him for a byline and was a cheat but Paul didn't want to listen. Now here we have Will easily and without much guilt lying through his teeth to Paul and having no real intention of telling him the truth any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie2906 View Post
                          Paul is concentrating on the wrong thing. The threat to his relationship isn't Sonny, it's the real Will Horton.

So far Paul has managed to convince himself that the Will who cheated on his husband and destroyed his marriage, blackmailed Paul's mother and almost prevented Paul discovering who his father was, is not the same Will that he is currently in a relationship with. But with or without his memory Will is still Sami's son. Heck Will even used the same excuse Sami did when she went on the run with EJ that he has to help Sonny because he is Arianna's other father.

Sonny tried to warn Paul when he reminded him that Will had slept with him for a byline and was a cheat but Paul didn't want to listen. Now here we have Will easily and without much guilt lying through his teeth to Paul and having no real intention of telling him the truth any time soon.
                          Will is the son of Sami.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsDashDunning View Post
                            Will can swear to Paul up and down and sideways that his feelings for him will not change once he gets his memory back but we all know that will not be the case. Paul is blinded by love and he knows the possibility is great. Sorry but I don't feel bad for Paul in the least.
                            I agree 100% with this. Paul of all people knew how much Wilson love each other. He seen it first hand. I mean Sonny wouldn't give into Paul no matter what Paul try to do. I don't feel sorry for him either and I hope Will is the one to break up with him. I don't want Paul to be the good guy in all of this. I still think Paul is going to do something to try to hang on to Will and I'm hoping Will will see a different side of Paul that will turn him against him once and for all. I think Paul thinks Wilson is having an affair and he probably will follow them and maybe that how he finds out about them covering up a murder. I'm hoping Will will have more memory but as of yet he hasn't. I don't know what the point was to have Will get strangle again if it wasn't to get more memory back. I guess we will see how this plays out. JMO

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie2906 View Post

I mean, regarding Will's story on Paul, he very clearly didn't sleep with him for the byline, even going so far as to ask Paul whether he wanted any mention of his sexuality removed from the final edit. And Sonny also very much contributed to the demise of Wilson's marriage.

But anyway, we're definitely seeing Will revert back to his old self and IDK if that version is all that compatible with Paul.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X