Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noo Gabi!!!!

Gabi is in pain & rushed to the ER....I wonder this is what some were saying????

Of course it is tiff! Gabi is going to find out she can't have any more children, so her plotting revenge on Abigail will seem justified. It won't!! NOTHING justifies what Gabi is about to do!

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      Beca Drags ...I think if Days would have wrote Abby in jail and on trial, it would have given Gabi a look that Abby has relapsed and needed attention right away. I also believe that Abby felt resentment towards Gabi regarding CABI. Even when you mentioned that Gabi should have apologized to Abby, and I saying no, you may have some truth to it. The problem with Abby is, that she does not sort her feelings out. She needs help on that.

• Rudolfo
      Rudolfo commented
      Editing a comment
      Whether it's justifiable or not I love it! I hope she screws Chad over too!!!!

• carson288208
      carson288208 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah Gabi just said this was Stefan and took a pause and Abby's fault. Gabi has every right to be pissed but i wuld be more pissed at Stefan than Abby. Stefan was the one who found out about Abby's alters first and did nothing to help. He kept his mouth shut for his own gain and he was the one who put the evidence in her bag. It's clear to me where this story is headed. Chad will be the father of Abby's baby but Gabi and her revenge plot will switch the test.

It will be Gabi’s justification and it will be the reason why she seeks revenge on Abigail. She is going to go dark and won’t care who beat her, or who framed her. She is only going to be mad with Abigail and take all her frustrations out on Abigail.

After all, she can’t whip Diana. She can’t hurt Stefan so she will go after her BFF, Abigail.
    Last edited by Abby_fan; July 11th, 2018, 02:34 PM. Reason: Include a word

Comment

• Troy44
      Troy44 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know it's totally ridiculous that Diane who clearly was an experienced street fighter could get the better of Gabi who had repeatedly showed her black-belt level skills in Judo, karate. and Tae-kwan-do as well as an unparalleled mastery of.... oh, wait Gabi has never showed any of those skills at all.

Really Abby Fan,. I don't understand why you think it's such a point against Gabi that she was outmatched by an older,. bigger and simply stronger woman.

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Where is this street fighter mess coming from? Where was it shown on screen that Diana was a street fighter? That was not Gabi’s first stint in jail. If anything Gabi should have learned how to defend herself while spending that year in prison. I remember her saying something to the effect that she can take care of herself because she had spent time in jail. Really, a street fighter? Diana was in jail after Raines went.

I guess that feistiness and sassiness can only be shown on Abigail. She had better hope Abigail doesn’t body slam her butt since she doesn’t know karate, Tae-Kwan-do, street fighting, or how to bob-and-weave!

I only saw one person attacking Gabi and that was Diana.
      Last edited by Abby_fan; July 11th, 2018, 06:59 PM.

• Troy44
      Troy44 commented
      Editing a comment
      The street fighter mess comes from the way Diane carried herself. The way the blows were delivered showed to me this was a woman who knew how to fight. I'm basing my assumption on the fact that Diane had been in a maximum security prison for less then a year and she clearly had the run of the place. The fact she got into the infirmary proves that she pretty much did and went where she wanted. She didn't achieve that by having a shy and meek personality.

She was physically stronger then Gabi. It has nothing to do with Gabi being feisty or not. By the way Gabi was showing Diane plenty of sass before she attacked her. She was stronger then Gab andshe single-handedly beat her badly still don't understand why you find that so unbelievable.

I just wanted to add that the women in the beginning of the episode who were harassing Gabi were pretty much submissive to Diane. An Gabi knew them from her first stint in prison so they had been there longer then Diane. I would also point out that Gabi knew those women and was standing up to them and clearly didn't take them seriously, probably she knew them to be all talk. She made the mistake of thinking the same was true of Diane. And finally as far as the "Streetfighter" goes maybe that's not the right term since nothing about Diane. Maybe like Raomes she had been in law enforcement. Maybe she had been self-defense instructor. Who knows? My point was and remains the woman clearly knew how to fight.
      Last edited by Troy44; July 11th, 2018, 08:09 PM.

Her "BFF" Abigail is a lousy friend to her and has been for a long time now. Gabi was just willing to be her doormat up to the point that Abigail killing Andre got her sent to prison and seriously beaten. Now she's finally going to be tired princess Abigail. Abigail gets to have a second unplanned child and WTD crisis while Gabi will never be able to have another child. Gabi paid for Abigail's crime while Abigail came back magically cured after one month of therapy with her (unqualified) grandma Laura.

"Nothing is ever Abigail's fault." Gabi is the only one in Salem unwilling to just act like Abigail has done no wrong. It's high time someone held her accountable. Of course, Gabi will be thrown under the bus AGAIN for Abigail, but at least it should be fun while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post
      Her "BFF" Abigail is a lousy friend to her and has been for a long time now. Gabi was just willing to be her doormat up to the point that Abigail killing Andre got her sent to prison and seriously beaten.
      How so? This is an honest question.

What did Abby do to Gabi prior her alter and Stefan framing her? I can't remember Abby being a lousy friend to Gabi or even speaking one ill word against her.

Comment

• Brenda4ev
        Brenda4ev commented
        Editing a comment
        When she was out of her mind and escaped from a psych ward? I thought Abby had really done something to maliciously harm Gabi in some capacity.

And what resentment? Abby harbored no ill will towards Gabi. Hell, she even gave her blessings to that pairing and stood aside. That's a fact. And I can say this with confidence cause there were many times I watched and wanted Abby to just claw out Chad and Gabi's eyes... but, alas, she never did. Just stepped aside for their "love" that fizzled and self-destructed anyway.

• BBDaysBabe
        BBDaysBabe commented
        Editing a comment
        No. When she was at her grandmother's eating, sleeping, having conversations with Andre and not asking him to tell her family where she was.

There are many ways to disprove friendship. Abby isn't confrontational, but she did wait for an opportunity to show she doesn't really like Gabi and was holding resentment towards her for falling in love with Chad and that opportunity came when

Gabi was so angry at Andre she made the mistake of telling Abby she could kill him. Abby used that and her past killing of Nick to cast suspicion in the minds of the police. That was all she had to do because she had already used Gabi's wig and clothing to exit the DiMera building after killing Andre, so when the police saw her on the video it sealed Gabi in their minds as the killer. I can't think of a real friend who would do any of that. From the moment Abby saw Gabi with Chad it was all over her that she was going find a way to make her pay for it. She's passive aggressive, so it took awhile, but happened.
        Last edited by BBDaysBabe; July 11th, 2018, 05:55 PM.

• Brenda4ev
        Brenda4ev commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. When she was getting treatment for PTSD after being forced to give birth at gunpoint and nearly set on fire.

I think the storyline was pretty straightforward and had nothing to do with some secret resentment Abby had for Gabi (though she should have! What kind of BFF has sex with your ex-husband in your bed?). It was more like Abby admired how outspoken, straightforward and, yes, aggressive she perceived Gabi to be. She had a breakdown after accidentally killing Andre and took on that persona to withdraw into herself because she could not deal with the trauma. I don't believe it had anything to do with Chad and Gabi's shortlived romance.

Oh she can justify it but it won't make things better for Gabi. Poor girl ...

Comment

Is not having a kid really a punishment? I mean REALLY?

But ok fine she is barren now. But other than that she spent a little time in jail. So? It's basically a vacation. 3 hots and a cot. What is there to complain about? Honestly?

Gabi's got a great lil life. Not sure why she's so upset. She really ought to try mediation.

Comment

Gabi may be releasing her anger on Abby, which I get because Abby has not been accused of a crime and paid her consequences too. But I hope in a matter of time, Gabi will realize that this is nonsense.

Comment

Those scenes with her having stomach pains were difficult to watch. She probably got internal bleeding that weren’t well treated at the prison’s hospital.

I can’t fault her for going after Abigail after this. Gabi needs to make them pay.

Comment

• Flowercity79
              Flowercity79 commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly. I have the same amount if sympathy for Abby as she did for Gabi..which is ZERO! I hate that Gabi will be cast as a cillian but at this point I dont care I'd rather have her get revenge then continuously be Abbys fake bff while Abby screws her over left, right and center!

Gabi has every right to be angry at her "bff" Abby. Abby should be grateful that's all Gabi is doing to her considering the consequences of her actions. Gabi is permanently scarred because of Abbys nonsense so I will NEVER feel sympathy for Abby. Whatever she gets she deserves 10 fold.

Comment

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post
              Her "BFF" Abigail is a lousy friend to her and has been for a long time now. Gabi was just willing to be her doormat up to the point that Abigail killing Andre got her sent to prison and seriously beaten. Now she's finally going to be tired princess Abigail. Abigail gets to have a second unplanned child and WTD crisis while Gabi will never be able to have another child. Gabi paid for Abigail's crime while Abigail came back magically cured after one month of therapy with her (unqualified) grandma Laura.

"Nothing is ever Abigail's fault." Gabi is the only one in Salem unwilling to just act like Abigail has done no wrong. It's high time someone held her accountable. Of course, Gabi will be thrown under the bus AGAIN for Abigail, but at least it should be fun while it lasts.
              How has Abigail been a lousy friend to Gabi?? She forgave her for the tacky fling she had with her husband even without Gabi ever uttering a word of apology for it, and has been nothing but a welcoming, warm friend to Gabi.

Again, Abigail, herself, is NOT responsible for what happened to Gabi. Like it or not, believe it or not, those are the facts. Abigail had no control over it and as soon as her mind was lucid again, she ran to confess to try to get Gabi out of jail, faced Gabi and apologized profusely and is living with daily regret on what her alters did. Those are the actions of a very good, true and loyal friend, not the actions of a lousy friend.

Comment

• blueskye67
                blueskye67 commented
                Editing a comment
                Of course it is Abigail's fault. She murdered Andre which set the ball rolling with everything else that happened after that. Hiding behind a pseudo diagnosis because she wanted Stefan is not an excuse to not take responsibility for her actions and the actions of others due to her crime. Gabi has every right to want her revenge on Abigail and Stefan. They both sent her to prison where she was beaten to within an inch of her life and where she was framed for a second murder that kept her away from her daughter. I have absolutely no issue with Gabi exacting her revenge. Go Gabi!!

• Beca Drags
                Beca Drags commented
                Editing a comment
                No, from the start your post is wrong. Abigail did NOT murder Andre! Not sure why some are so intent on ignoring that fact. It was clearly shown, Abigail, unintentionally killed Andre in self-defense. Anything that happened to Gabi after that, was not Abigail, in her right mind doing it. That's a fact too. She's not hiding behind a pseudo diagnosis, it's a fact she had DID. Don't agree with it, fine, but that's based on no factual proof. The fact that was portrayed is Abigail was sick and had no control over what her alters did. Gabi needs counseling to learn to accept that it's a fact Abigail was sick and is not responsible for what her alters did.

• Brenda4ev
                Brenda4ev commented
                Editing a comment
                Abby pretended to have DID to get with Stefan? If Abby wants Stefan he's very much available to hit and quit. She doesn't need to kill Andre and come up with some elaborate scheme to get him.

Gabi has no right to want vengeance. She can be angry, devastated... she can call Abby every name in the book and end their friendship. But, smiling in her face and letting her think her rapist impregnated her? That's so low. Didn't know Gabi could stoop that low... but, she did hire a psycho to be her stalker leading to a trail of events that resulted in Abby's father dying. So, I should have known.

What in the hell are the writers thinking? I'm not watching this show as long as Abby is on it anymore. The imbalance is too much.

Comment

Originally posted by anitalyfe View Post
                Is not having a kid really a punishment? I mean REALLY?

But ok fine she is barren now. But other than that she spent a little time in jail. So? It's basically a vacation. 3 hots and a cot. What is there to complain about? Honestly?

Gabi's got a great lil life. Not sure why she's so upset. She really ought to try mediation.
                Gabi has every right to be upset. It is time for these two to stop pretending to be friends. Let Gabi have her revenge. All that doesn’t kill Abigail will make her stronger. If this is how Gabi is going to handle her anger at Abigail then by all means let her do it.

Gabi will sadly still be unable to have another baby and she will have still spent time in prison where she was beaten by Diana for causing Raines to be incarcerated according to Diana.

Maybe now, the friendship of her and Abigail’s can come to an end. Gabi will go her way and Abigail can go hers. So in all fairness, this is a good thing. Let Gabi seek her justified revenge.

Comment

This is just another reason why Abby and Stefan should be dealt with both criminally and civil. The suffering they've put Gabi through is evil and she should receive financial compensation. Then

Eduardo should have a couple of his good old boys take then to a dark ally and teach them what happens when they target one of his children.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                    Gabi may be releasing her anger on Abby, which I get because Abby has not been accused of a crime and paid her consequences too. But I hope in a matter of time, Gabi will realize that this is nonsense.

You have a way with words, tiff. You cut to the bone. Pure nonsense.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X