Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stefan jr.?

Just wondering when we’ll find out that Abigail is pregnant with Stefan’s baby. Or would that be too predictable?

I do think they are going to have Abigail have a rape baby at all. I think they are trying to change some of this story line which is why they add certain scenes to the show because they realize they are not getting the audience they want with this story line and they know that people do not like what happened to Abigail and they are getting a lot of complaints about it. I don't think they will have a rape baby because they know people don't want to see Abigail pregnant with a rape baby. I do think that if she does end up pregnant it will end up being her husbands. I believe this story line was just to cause angst for Chad and Abby and that is all.

Comment

I truly don't understand the point of the rape storyline. Rape should never be used as a plot device to further a storyline for shock value. Stefan is self serving and complex and the actor playing him is super talented. However, the character is now tainted because of this stupid storyline trope. We've gone through this with Sami and EJ (EJ raped Sami). We don't need to see this ever again. This was a royal gaffe on the writers' part.

Comment

Well why not, there must be one or two viewers out there who have not been completely alienated by Stefan and this rancid storyline..

Comment

I really hope not and I dont' think they will go there..they have already made Stefan totally despicable in my eyes and I dont' want to revisit that.. I feel bad for the actor he didn' tdeserve this horrible stoyrline

Comment

Originally posted by Blonde_Angel View Post
            I really hope not and I dont' think they will go there..they have already made Stefan totally despicable in my eyes and I dont' want to revisit that.. I feel bad for the actor he didn' tdeserve this horrible stoyrline
            Stefan was my favorite male character when he arrived. I saw great potential for him. Unfortunately, Days took him in a bizarre direction. I agree, they destroyed Stefan. TC deserved MUCH better!

Comment

I wonder do actors care all that much where their character goes on soaps since it is not thier real life. I know some roles they may refuse to play no matter the money but as a professional, they may consider it part of the business. TC has not been on the Days' canvas long enough to care that much about the direction of his character. But this is just my humble opinion.

I wish he hadn' t raped Abigail but I am still holding out hope that he will get better and overcome this blemish on his history.

As for Abigal having a Stefan Jr., I highly doubt it. That baby will be just like Ciara. No matter what, it will eventually be Chad's baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
                I wonder do actors care all that much where their character goes on soaps since it is not thier real life. I know some roles they may refuse to play no matter the money but as a professional, they may consider it part of the business. TC has not been on the Days' canvas long enough to care that much about the direction of his character. But this is just my humble opinion.

I wish he hadn' t raped Abigail but I am still holding out hope that he will get better and overcome this blemish on his history.

As for Abigal having a Stefan Jr., I highly doubt it. That baby will be just like Ciara. No matter what, it will eventually be Chad's baby.
                On OLTL RH told the powers that be, to soften Todd up or he would walk, so yes, I would say that at least some
                ​​​​​of them care.

Comment

They should have let him walked. Actors should not tell writers what to write. Actors and their egos! No wonder the show ended. I am glad I never bothered to watch it.

Comment

I would be shocked if she didn't have Stefan's kid, otherwise, why even have the sex scene?

Comment

They had sex for drama. The only way a baby will be conceived is if she is with twins and one will be for each brother.

Comment

Depends on how long Abigail is gonna be around for. Jessica may have had Nash baby as her alter but she wanted to be with Nash too unlike Abigail.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X