Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Magnussen: Game Night.

My boyfriend and I just got home after going to see Game Night tonight featuring World Turns alum, Billy Magnussen, (Casey Hughes). We highly recommend it. Very funny. Billy has niched himself a very nice acting career after World Turns ended in 2010. He's made some smart choices. He's been on Broadway and the movies. So proud of him.

I'll come on to give the other point of view - HAHA! I also saw this last night and thought the movie was fairly poor. There were a few laughs here and there but the audience I was with was pretty meh about it. However, Billy is wonderful, as always. (Actually, I thought everyone in the movie did pretty stellar work with sub par material.) I think I've seen everything he's done on stage in NY and most of his movies - purely by chance, he seems to get work in things with which I have interest - and am always pleased to see him. He has a joy to him that I feel translates into every role he plays.

Comment

He has been busy since he played Casey Hughes! I really liked him as Casey. He reminded me of my own son at that age. I'm glad he has done well.

Comment

Oh wow! I really enjoyed that movie, I had no idea he started on the soaps...makes me like him more!
        JC
        Moderator, AMC Forum
        soapcentral.com
        Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

I just watched him on an episode of Black Mirror. He's in the first episode of the fourth season U.S.S. Callister.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X