Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Was Barbara ever shown spending time with Johnny?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kamden
    Newcomer
    • Oct 2005

Was Barbara ever shown spending time with Johnny?

Barbara spent time with Eliza and hallie but did they show her spending time with Johnny don,t remember
    Last edited by kamden; August 9, 2023, 07:15 PM.
  • GuidingLite
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Sep 2004

Johnny her child with John Dixon? The child died as an infant

Comment

• WalnutGirl
      WalnutGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Who are Eliza and Hallie's parents?
  • kamden
    Newcomer
    • Oct 2005

Originally posted by GuidingLite View Post
    Johnny her child with John Dixon? The child died as an infant
    Jennifer son with Craig her grandson

Comment

• GuidingLite
      GuidingLite commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohhhhhhhhhhhh......yeah, different child. ;0)

I don't recall seeing Barbara bond with Johnny....and that whole thing was just.....gross to me....Craig and Jennifer having a hook up and her getting pregnant with Craig's baby...when she had dated his (deceased) son Bryant and he had been married to her mother.....and then Craig with Dani Andropolous....when he'd pursued her mother to the point of criminal level activity....and if I recall correctly thought he might be the father of Dani before she was born......there are some pairings that soaps do that are just really kinda TOO incestuous and gross...

• WalnutGirl
      WalnutGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      When were Craig and Barbara married? I agree,considering Jennifer broke Bryant's heart by fooling around with his cousin Billy , you would think he would have strong disdain for the young woman who played a minor ro!e in his son's death. In addition , at one time, Dani saw Craig as a second dad. Their relationship was sweet when she returned to Oakdale as a teen. I stopped watching when he got romantically involved with both young women. Glad I missed those storylines. I recall when Craig was married to Betsy, but did he really love her, or her wealthy background? I was in HS then. I kinda felt sorry for him when she cheated on him with Steve, but Craig was a bit of a slime ball back then.

• shandy0630
      shandy0630 commented
      Editing a comment
      @GuidlingLite, the one night stand between Jennifer and Craig happened after she had a fight with Mike and she thought they were broken up. Jennifer had left Oakdale for a while on a modeling job not long after Byrant died.

As far as Craig, yes, there was a time he believed he was Dani's father because Dani was born while Craig was married to Dani's mother. I don't know or remember even when Dani considered Craig to be a "second father" because he married Sierra and had Bryant and Lucy with her and they were in Montega. All I know is that when Craig was trying to frame Brad for murder, he was having an affair with Dani. When Dani was in Oakdale in the mid-1990's, Craig wasn't even around in Oakdale.
  • shandy0630
    Recurring Poster
    • Jan 2020

Originally posted by kamden View Post
    Barbara spent time with Eliza and hallie but did they show her spending time with Johnny don,t remember
    I believe Dusty brought him to Yo's for Hal's impromptu memorial service for Barbara, Will, and Gwen to see for a short time.

It wasn't long after Hal and Jennifer both passed that Lucy left town with Johnny in tow. This was after Lucy had kidnapping charges pressed against Craig and he weaseled his way out of them.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X