• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kamden
    Newcomer
    • Oct 2005

Love of Casey life

Who was the love of Casey life I say Alison he fought for her stood up to his parents for her rotting for Casey Alison
  • WalnutGirl
    Senior Board Member
    • Jul 2019

Casey was a guy who fell hard for the ladies he cared about. I recall he defended Emily as well.

Comment

• shandy0630
      Recurring Poster
      • Jan 2020

I don't think Casey really had a love of his life (yet), even though he left Oakdale with Alison at the end. Yes, he did defend Emily well, but I don't really think he had a love of his life.

Comment

• GuidingLite
        GuidingLite commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think Casey as an adult had a 'love of his life' because he wasn't given a storyline that supported that before the show went off the air. He was paired with Maddie, Emily, and Alison (the last two just being more Hughes VS Stewart fodder, like Chris and Alison, and Emily and Tom, and Susan and Bob....) - I think Casey had yet to find the love of his life, but for the sake of the show ending, he was sent off with Alison.
    • msan1025
      Board Regular
      • Sep 2013

I think since the show ended before he could really become and adult and have more relationships, Allison was the "love of his life." If the show hadn't been cancelled, they wouldn't have stayed together long term. He still had a lot of loves to find.

Comment

• kamden
        Newcomer
        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by msan1025 View Post
        I think since the show ended before he could really become and adult and have more relationships, Allison was the "love of his life." If the show hadn't been cancelled, they wouldn't have stayed together long term. He still had a lot of loves to find.
        True glad Maddie left Casey didn’t love her anymore he was over her

Comment

• msan1025
          msan1025 commented
          Editing a comment
          I absolutely loved Maddie, but I think she was written in to a corner towards the end. She didn't grow enough so that she could adapt to new relationships.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X