Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What were the worst stories at the end of ATWT?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JSF777
    Lurking in the Shadows
    • Mar 2020

I hated when the characters resurrected, or when the characters have entire conversations with ghosts or the typical trip, fall and lose consciousness.

Comment

• Y&Rkevin&mac
      Recurring Poster
      • Feb 2005

For me it had to be BJ glass story line

Comment

• CaraCare
        Newcomer
        • Sep 2023

Originally posted by Y&Rkevin&mac View Post
        For me it had to be BJ glass story line
        I hated BJ and I didn't like his actor. However, I did like that Mike got to be the hero and not Henry. Mike got to redeem himself after the Pilar ruination.

Comment

• Bronson
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Mar 2004

1. Frannie Hughes believing a man (Gavin Krugar) who is serving a lifetime sentence for murder. How stupid. Barbara was right to curse her out.

2. Damon chasing after Lily who was an awful wife to him the first time around. I loved it when Damon's mom chewed her out.

3. Orleana not being Damon's real mom. None of that made any sense.

4. Rosanna's poor rich girl act got tiresome real fast. Her getting her father's fortune in his will was silly. She was a crappy daughter.

5.I liked Damon with Meg instead of Lily. Lily caused him nothing but grief.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
            WalnutGirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Lily did redeem herself as a wife after having Luke. It did seem they were trying to make it work, when the writers killed Damian off in a plane crash. She even told Holden she regretted hurting her husband. But it was not meant to last. I wanted Damian to get involved with Meg too.

• WalnutGirl
            WalnutGirl commented
            Editing a comment
            I think Rosanna should have treated her dad better as well. He should have divided the money between all 3 of his kids.

• WalnutGirl
            WalnutGirl commented
            Editing a comment
            What did Gavin do to Barbara? He was a sleaze bucket. I think he tried to attack Conor once,but she fought him off.
        • YRFANATIC
          Senior Board Member
          • Mar 2005

It would be the Cleo storyline, that was the most ridiculous twin storyline on the show, it was written in poor campy style.

Comment

• bluejazz
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Aug 2008

Janet and Liberty were a waste of soooooo much airtime.

And anything with bubbly perky Katie. Just no.

Comment

• JaySherman
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jun 2008

I hated how near the end of the show, the writers tried to rush a Luke/Noah reunion by killing Reid. Luke didn't reunite with Noah although it was hinted they might at some point after the show ended.

At the end of ATWT, Reid was dead and Luke was alone.

Comment

• eileenregina
                Soap Addict
                • Jun 2011

I was really ticked off at Reid's death. He was way better with Luke than the annoying and judgmental Noah.

Comment

• Nicky77
                  Lurking in the Shadows
                  • Mar 2024

In the final episodes of "As the World Turns," viewers witnessed several heartbreaking storylines. Among the most poignant were the deaths of beloved characters such as Reid Oliver and Brad Snyder. These losses left fans mourning the departure of characters they had grown to love over the years. Additionally, the rushed conclusion of various plotlines left some feeling unsatisfied, longing for more closure and resolution.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X