• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kamden
    Newcomer
    • Oct 2005

I liked Margo as a mom

I liked margo as a mom over bearing with Adam and Casey She is devoted .. I like that. Never scheme against them , liked margo was with Daniel she loved him.
  • JSF777
    Lurking in the Shadows
    • Mar 2020

Margo was a terrible mother to Casey, yes, Casey was a stupid guy, made several mistakes, but it was clear that Margo favored Adam over Casey. The end however, was kinda touching, in a weird silly way.

Comment

• kamden
      Newcomer
      • Oct 2005

True but margo admitted she made mistakes with Casey and she wanted to be a good mom Liked margo relationship with Daniel she said Daniel made her feel like she wasn’t,t such a screw up as mom. You could tell that Daniel loved her to.

Comment

• GuidingLite
        GuidingLite commented
        Editing a comment
        One of my all-time favorite scenes with Margo was when she was explaining to someone, I forget who exactly, that at first she couldn't stand Daniel as he represented Emily's affair with Tom - but then she came to realize that it was completely wrong to 'blame' Daniel as he was just a child and she couldn't hold the affair against him......I liked the 'maturity' of that realization for her.....
        Last edited by GuidingLite; June 15, 2023, 01:37 PM.

• WalnutGirl
        WalnutGirl commented
        Editing a comment
        I never knew Emily:'s son's nane. Cool she named him after her dad.
    • kamden
      Newcomer
      • Oct 2005

Margo wasn’t a terrible mom to Casey, she felt like she failed as a mom, Casey made a lot of mistakes, Margo wanted Casey to be better than he could be. She tried to hard, felt sorry for Margo she admitted she blamed herself for Adam
      Last edited by kamden; June 16, 2023, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• shandy0630
        Recurring Poster
        • Jan 2020

Originally posted by kamden View Post
        Margo wasn’t a terrible mom to Casey, she felt like she failed as a mom, Casey made a lot of mistakes, Margo wanted Casey to be better than he could be. She tried to hard, felt sorry for Margo she admitted she blamed herself for Adam
        At least Margo admitted that she felt that she failed as a mom. She even stated that herself after Casey was arrested for the burglary at Crash that she should have been there more for them when they were growing up instead of constantly working.

I've watched other characters on ATWT who though they were "holier than thou" and thought they were the "perfect" parent (i.e. Carly--don't get me started on how many times she took off on her kids and basically abandoned them).

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X