Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What was the age gap between Reid and Luke?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WalnutGirl
    Senior Board Member
    • Jul 2019

What was the age gap between Reid and Luke?

Considering he was an established doctor, I am guessing Reid was in his late 20's or early 30's. Wasn't Luke a college freshman?
    ​​​​
  • JeanetSmith
    Under-Five
    • Apr 2023

So yep, Reid was definitely a well-established doctor in his field, and from what I know, he was in his late 20s or early 30s. As for Luke - he was a college freshman when he first appeared on the show, so I can claim he was definitely much younger than Reid. It was interesting to see how their relationship developed despite the age difference...

Comment

• JSF777
      Lurking in the Shadows
      • Mar 2020

Reid was around the same age of Chris Hughes, so in his late 30s. Luke was the same age as Noah, since they were 18 back in 2007, they should be 21 by the end 2010, however, the show made Luke and Noah skip 2 years and sent Noah to do his senior thesis, which I assume he must have been 23 years old by the end of 2010 and the same with Luke.

In summary, their age gap should be about 15-17 years.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
        Senior Board Member
        • Jul 2019

I thought Chris was in his mid- late 20's. They aged him that much? I recall he was involved with Emily's sister.

Comment

• SamandWillowFan
          SamandWillowFan commented
          Editing a comment
          He was involved with both Alison and Emily and ended the show with Katie.
      • SamandWillowFan
        Senior Board Member
        • Dec 2018

I always thought he was early 30s. Soaps always have doctors who are way too young to be as established as they are in their field. I loved Luke and Reid. They should’ve been endgame, and Reid should not have died so Chris could get a heart.

Comment

• Mefisto
          Board Regular
          • Sep 2022

In my mind, Reid was in his mid-40's and Luke was 19.

Comment

• JSF777
            Lurking in the Shadows
            • Mar 2020

Originally posted by Mefisto View Post
            they kinda did the same with Luke and Brian... I don't understand why they couldn't associate him with someone of his own age to be the third wheel. When they introduced Roth and Reg as guys to make Noah jealous, I thought those guys were perfect, while Brian and Reid made me ill. I seriously felt disgusted by the age gap. I know that Luke had serious daddy issues, but someone around his age was too much to ask for?

Comment

• Mefisto
              Mefisto commented
              Editing a comment
              But at least he was hot!!!

• 24Kasie76
              24Kasie76 commented
              Editing a comment
              miss luke, they were both great on atwt.

• JSF777
              JSF777 commented
              Editing a comment
              Damian was also hot, but if he went after someone the age of Maddie, let's say, I would feel disgusted as well. Let the kids be kids and be surrounded by kids, why would you want to date or to be in a sexual relationship with someone who barely starts discovering the adult world? Unless you're a predator, of course, which these characters were, especially Brian.
          • 24Kasie76
            Executive Poster
            • Apr 2023

Originally posted by Mefisto View Post
            luke was a young man then, 19 or 20 I recall, Reid yep older, but looked in his 30s, but was middle age. Both were great on the show.

Comment

• Mefisto
              Mefisto commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, we'll never have real confirmation. I'd agree with those age ranges though. I was fine with it. I know it's a point of contention for others though.
          • WalnutGirl
            Senior Board Member
            • Jul 2019

What was the age gap between John and Dee, I am going way back, the early 80's I believe. Emily and Paul's gap wasn't that big. However I did not like Emily and Cassie, good grief, he was almost young enough to be her son. I cannot blame Margo for pulling a gun on her. I liked Casey and Lila, and Susan and Larry. But they were all mature adults. I agree, I would have thumbs down Maddie and Damian myself. Did Maddie ever have a crush on him?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X