Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Lisa Loring - 1958 - 2023 (Cricket Montgomery)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FleurdiLisa
    Senior Board Member
    • Mar 2021
    • 1508

    Lisa Loring - 1958 - 2023 (Cricket Montgomery)

    Sad to hear of her passing over the weekend. While most people knew her as Wednesday Adams in the OG Addams Family, I knew her as Caroline "Cricket" Montgomery in the teen storylines in the early 80s. Such a fun time to watch the show.
  • WalnutGirl
    Senior Board Member
    • Jul 2019
    • 1891

    #2
    I
    Originally posted by FleurdiLisa View Post
    Sad to hear of her passing over the weekend. While most people knew her as Wednesday Adams in the OG Addams Family, I knew her as Caroline "Cricket" Montgomery in the teen storylines in the early 80s. Such a fun time to watch the show.
    I only knew her as Cricket as well. Never knew her name was Caroline. I recall she was a wild gal until she got pregnant by her professor I believe. Years later, I found out Lisa played Wednesday Addams. She got married for the first time, while still a teenager.

    Comment


    • FleurdiLisa
      FleurdiLisa commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, and she went on to marry Doug Davidson from Y&R. I think they have a daughter together.

      Edit: It was Doug Stevenson from Search for Tomorrow. I went back and looked at my source and I totally switched up the actors in my head. Thanks for the correction everyone.
      Last edited by FleurdiLisa; January 31, 2023, 09:28 PM.
  • WalnutGirl
    Senior Board Member
    • Jul 2019
    • 1891

    #3
    I think you have the wrong Doug, her husband was in the adult film business. Lisa did interior design and make up for an adult film company. I think the men's names were similiar. Her late husband was Jewish but changed his name. But your post got me wondering if Doug from Y&R knew Lisa back in the day when she was on ATWT. It's possible. Munsters star Butch Patrick posted a sweet statement upon learning she passed away.

    Comment

    • TommyP
      Board Regular
      • Feb 2007
      • 1240

      #4
      Lisa Loring was married to actor Doug Stevenson who played Lee Sentell on Search for Tomorrow.

      Comment

      • shandy0630
        Recurring Poster
        • Jan 2020
        • 348

        #5
        Originally posted by WalnutGirl View Post
        I think you have the wrong Doug, her husband was in the adult film business. Lisa did interior design and make up for an adult film company. I think the men's names were similiar. Her late husband was Jewish but changed his name. But your post got me wondering if Doug from Y&R knew Lisa back in the day when she was on ATWT. It's possible. Munsters star Butch Patrick posted a sweet statement upon learning she passed away.
        The one who was in the adult film business was Jerry Butler.

        I didn't know Cricket's first name was Caroline...

        Comment


        • WalnutGirl
          WalnutGirl commented
          Editing a comment
          I think Doug has only been married to his first wife, who he met on the soap .
      • shandy0630
        Recurring Poster
        • Jan 2020
        • 348

        #6
        Originally posted by WalnutGirl View Post
        I
        I only knew her as Cricket as well. Never knew her name was Caroline. I recall she was a wild gal until she got pregnant by her professor I believe. Years later, I found out Lisa played Wednesday Addams. She got married for the first time, while still a teenager.
        I read Lisa got married for the first time at 15 and had her first daughter at age 16.

        Comment


        • WalnutGirl
          WalnutGirl commented
          Editing a comment
          She sure did. On Inside Edition, it stated she married a childhood friend , since she had a troublesome relationship with her mom, due to her mom's alcoholism which killed her at 35. The marriage did not last long, They divorced when she was 17 or 18. Her parents divorced when she was an infant.
      • shimran
        Lurking in the Shadows
        • Feb 2023
        • 12

        #7
        Originally posted by FleurdiLisa View Post
        Sad to hear of her passing over the weekend. While most people knew her as Wednesday Adams in the OG Addams Family, I knew her as Caroline "Cricket" Montgomery in the teen storylines in the early 80s. Such a fun time to watch the show.
        Sad news I also liked to watch this show.

        Comment

        Google Matched Content

        Collapse

        Bottom of Page

        Collapse
        Working...
        X