X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpa777
    Soap Addict
    • Feb 2013

I would pay good money (50 bucks?) to have ATWT back and have that fake ridiculously phony cheese ball “The Talk” cancelled forever! Good Lord what a mistake to cancel “Worldsy Turnsy” as my mom called it.

Comment

• CaraCare
      Newcomer
      • Sep 2023

Can you believe it's been 13 years since the finale?! I miss it but I'm glad we still have the memories. And I'm grateful for all the cast reunions honoring the show.

Comment

• 24Kasie76
        Executive Poster
        • Apr 2023

Originally posted by OKSoapFan View Post
        I sure miss ATWT. I know some of the actors have passed away and that many of the others are too old to come back to work, but I sure wish we could pick up with Tom and Margo, Jack and Carly, Barbara and Henry, Dr. John, and see what has become of Casey, Andy, and some of the others.
        Would be totally awesome, I sure would also literally pay to see a few couples, again on streaming device, in a ny minute. I miss Tom and Margo so realistic, they are/were.

Jonathan again and his bio-mom Reva Shane Lewis, and to see Andy, Dr.John with Lucinda, even though sadly now the actress wonderful self is RIP now, Elizabeth Hubbard,

or Jack and Carly,so realistic, love them, and severely miss Holden sexy self, and Lily.

Comment

• msan1025
          Board Regular
          • Sep 2013

I've been watching old episodes on YouTube and it makes me miss it so much more. That and Guiding Light. As much as I would love a reboot for both of them, even for AMC and OLTL, I know in my heart that it just wouldn't work since it's been so long. Whatever it would be would tarnish the legacies of the shows. I'd be happy at least seeing some of those actors in other shows. Primetime or otherwise.

Comment

• esthermiguel
            Contract Poster
            • Mar 2007

This was my favorite soap of the four CBS Soaps growing up in the 90s/00s. I loved some As the World Turns. I used to watch this growing up with my Grandma. As long as I live I will never forget when Julia shot David in that coffin lol

Comment

• JSF777
              Lurking in the Shadows
              • Mar 2020

I don't think a reboot is possible, but I would like to watch one final especial season, just for fans of the show. It could be 8 episodes of 30min, each episode focusing in the couples and characters we loved. One episode could be about Lily and Holden, another episode about Luke and Noah, another about Carly and Jack, another about Barbara and Henry, another about Parker and Faith, Margo and Tom. Unfortunately, we no longer have Kim, Lucinda, Allison and others, but there is always some way to honor their memories.

If a mini series is too much, maybe one Big Christmas especial telling us what has been happening with all the characters since the show ended. This would be a 1-2 hours especial. I don't think is too much to ask for one episode. I know some actors are not available and the scenography doesn't exist anymore, but it doesn't have to be exactly the same.

Comment

• dreamie
                Board Regular
                • Jul 2023

I missed the soaps that are no more too, but I would not want to go the reboot route, because I loved the actors who played the characters from the days of old, and would not want to see it any other way. I just have to be content with the memories I have of "the good old days"

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X