• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TonksIsHere
    Day Player
    • Apr 2022

Question, When People From ATWT Went To Other Soaps

I was looking for something, else, on ATWT's wikipedia page when I saw this:

Donald works for Mitchell Dru (Geoffrey Lum) on this show as well as two other serials, The Brighter Day and Another World. Donald leaves and works for the DA and then at the Lowell firm
    I know that it is in fan lore that an atty. from Oakdale, a Mitchell Dru comes to Bay City for a work reason, maybe, not sure if a reason for his visit was given. (Then, later, Mike Bauer & his daughter Hope came to Bay City)

Did Donald go to Bay City? Was it an actual cross-over or was it something that happened offstage? Thnx.
  • jpa777
    Soap Addict
    • Feb 2013

Carly Tenney, Craig Montgomery, and Paul Stenbeck all over to General Hospital. (Maura West, Jon Lindstrom, Roger Howarth) but you all knew that I’m sure.

Comment

• shandy0630
      Recurring Poster
      • Jan 2020

Originally posted by jpa777 View Post
      Carly Tenney, Craig Montgomery, and Paul Stenbeck all over to General Hospital. (Maura West, Jon Lindstrom, Roger Howarth) but you all knew that I’m sure.
      But those are NOT characters on General Hospital. The actors are all on General Hospital.

Comment

• jpa777
        jpa777 commented
        Editing a comment
        Pardonez-moi! Good Heavens….Think I’ll go post elsewhere and update my settings.

• shandy0630
        shandy0630 commented
        Editing a comment
        jpa777 sometimes it would help to post correct information...believe me, I've been chewed out for this...and you have to be careful about that.
    • TonksIsHere
      Day Player
      • Apr 2022

Originally posted by jpa777 View Post
      Jon Lindstrom played Craig Montgomery at some point? I don't remember that. I don't remember Lindstrom on ATWT at all.

Comment

• jpa777
        jpa777 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes he was Craig. I remember seeing it with my own eyes and it’s in IMDb and Wikipedia…
    • Russell1947
      Soap Addict
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by TonksIsHere View Post
      I was looking for something, else, on ATWT's wikipedia page when I saw this:

I know that it is in fan lore that an atty. from Oakdale, a Mitchell Dru comes to Bay City for a work reason, maybe, not sure if a reason for his visit was given. (Then, later, Mike Bauer & his daughter Hope came to Bay City)

Did Donald go to Bay City? Was it an actual cross-over or was it something that happened offstage? Thnx.
      TMK, Don Hughes was never on another soap. Never went to Bay City (Another World) or Brighter Day. I remember Mitchell Dru on both AW and ATWT.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X