Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barbara and Hal. Was Hal the love of her life or no?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbara and Hal. Was Hal the love of her life or no?

Hola todo!(Hi, to all.)fans.I've adored Barbara, most times that is, almost from the time i began watching graduating high school toward middle of the 90s.

Now, i know at times that many thought the lovely Barbara Ryan as a real b---ch, and i know that there was so much drama, history with Margo etc.

but, I believe she had 1 real love, and it's Hal. I missed them, when it ended(the relationship) and i've always assumed he her true love.

I miss Barbara and Hal so much, and through it all i firmly believe Hal Munson is/was the true love of Barbara's life. Adios.
    Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; March 25, 2022, 11:36 AM.

Unfortunately, Barbara messed up the relationship by cheating on him with Evan Walsh. I liked Hal too. He might have been the love of her life.

Comment

• shandy0630
      shandy0630 commented
      Editing a comment
      Barbara slept with Daryl Crawford (one night stand) when she was married with Hal. That resulted in her getting pregnant with Jennifer. Hal found out that Daryl was Jennifer's father. Barbara and Evan didn't get involved until after she and Hal divorced around 1993.

Hal was the best!
    I loved his character.

Comment

Originally posted by WalnutGirl View Post
      Unfortunately, Barbara messed up the relationship by cheating on him with Evan Walsh. I liked Hal too. He might have been the love of her life.
      oh the memories. yes, she sure did, however, i remember some were wanting Babs with Evan. I never did. Honestly. It was Hal Munson, all the way. She was gorgeous to me,lots of money yes, however, he was her equal in alot of ways. Hal simply was a good man.Hal was a nice man, not bad looking and funny with her and i enjoyed the two of them, very much in Oakdale. 1 of my favorite couples, of all time. I think Hall was, over all others the only true love of Babs life
      over anyone else.

Comment

Paul and Will were the loves of Barbara's life. She and Hal were very fond of one another, though.

Comment

No....I think Gunnar was the love of her life and would have loved to see him return after years of seeking a cure for his illness and finally finding one....his return could have been like James's first return from the dead in McKechnie Castle where a hooded figure approaches and lowers his hood and says, 'Hello, Barbara' and be Gunnar instead of James....

I honestly think Emily was the love of Hal's life....and hated when they split up.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
            WalnutGirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Did Barbara become Medusa when they got married?

I stopped watching when Hal and Emily were a couple. I will have to check out Youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by WalnutGirl View Post
            Barbara slept with Daryl Crawford (one night stand) when she was married with Hal. That resulted in her getting pregnant with Jennifer. Hal found out that Daryl was Jennifer's father. Barbara and Evan didn't get involved until after she and Hal divorced around 1993.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X