Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Native American character Simone

She was Andy's college friend and boarded at Lila's house. Lila developed an interest in Native American culture due to their friendship. She also worked at the boutique with Tess. How did she exit the show, I liked the character. I recall she was studying to be a lawyer like her sister. I read once that the actress was actually in her early 30's via an old IMDB post, but that may not be true. I also recall she spoke once on Geraldo. Does anyone else remember her?

Originally posted by WalnutGirl View Post
    She was Andy's college friend and boarded at Lila's house. Lila developed an interest in Native American culture due to their friendship. She also worked at the boutique with Tess. How did she exit the show, I liked the character. I recall she was studying to be a lawyer like her sister. I read once that the actress was actually in her early 30's via an old IMDB post, but that may not be true. I also recall she spoke once on Geraldo. Does anyone else remember her?
    I do. I know she was on around 1992. Her family had something to do with some land that Lyla's fiance (at the time), Cal, wanted to purchase and develop. I can't remember exactly what happened around that but I know the situation caused problems for Lyla and Cal and they ended their engagement in late '92 or early '93 then Lyla (and Katie) left Oakdale. I think Simone ended up going back to New Mexico (where her family was from).

Comment

I remember the friction between Cal and Lila, but did recall the reason. I forgot the state Simone was from.

Comment

Lyla and Cal's son both decided to side against him and for the Native American tribe. Cal and Lyla broke up when she let it known that she was on their side.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
          WalnutGirl commented
          Editing a comment
          Never knew Josh was involved.

Oh this is so helpful, I'm remembering her, but vaguely. Walnut Girl. Hola. (hello)

and i wish we can get the show back on-air. Re-runs, daily. I sure would watch!

I remember, a channel called Soap Talk!
        Was on cable, and i loved how it would show some old classic soaps.

I wish that would happen again, with so many cable networks out there,satellite,
        to streaming etc.

Adios.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X