Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirk and the Snyder women

Did fans prefer him with Iva or Ellie? Both pairs were OK to me. Would anyone have liked him to date Meg, or even Lily?

I loved Kirk and Ellie as a couple....but not Kirk and Iva...I liked Iva with John Dixon, to be honest....even though he'd dated her mother, lol....

Kirk and Ellie were, to me, a really fun couple to watch...when things were good....and I liked Ellie a lot...

Meg I loved the original version of, but when Nut Meg came back to Oakdale, I didn't enjoy the character AT ALL....

Comment

• chandon1
      chandon1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I liked Original Meg 2 & felt so bad 4 her when she had that thingy with ugh! Antonio!

I wasn't a fan what show did 2 meg @ the end of the show!

I really enjoy the younger version of Emily 2 when she was the mistress of James Stenbeck & she bonded with the younger version of Paul! the 2 actors had great chem 2gether!

I wanted those 2gether, then but @ the end of the show I was NOT a fan of either character.

I liked Kirk with Iva myself, and I agree with everyone else about Meg.

Comment

I preferred him with Iva. Poor Iva never got much of a happy love life.

Comment

I loved him with both Iva and Ellie. He brought a bit of humor to the show and kept things interesting. He could stand up to Lucinda and still fit in at the Snyder farm. A great addition to the show in the late 80's.

Comment

I liked Kirk more with Ellie and then with Samantha. I was never an Iva fan to begin with. To me, she never had chemistry with anybody she was paired with on the show.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X