• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WalnutGirl
    Senior Board Member
    • Jul 2019

Was Jennifer ever forgiven

Did Lucinda, Craig and their families ever forgive her and Billy for betraying Bryant, and causing him anguish which led to his fatal accident?
  • shandy0630
    Recurring Poster
    • Jan 2020

I think Craig may have used that against her in taking Johnny, switching him with Gwen's baby (who had died), and leading her (Jennifer) to believe that her baby had died.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
      WalnutGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Who was the father of Jen's kid. I know Jen died years of pneumonia.

• witchboy
      witchboy commented
      Editing a comment
      Craig was the father of Jen's baby.
  • WalnutGirl
    Senior Board Member
    • Jul 2019

Wow, how did they get involved?

Comment

• shandy0630
      Recurring Poster
      • Jan 2020

Originally posted by WalnutGirl View Post
      Wow, how did they get involved?
      They had a one night stand. I believe she had a major fight with Mike (or whomever she was with at the time) and was drunk when it happened.

Comment

• CaraCare
        Newcomer
        • Sep 2023

Originally posted by shandy0630 View Post

They had a one night stand. I believe she had a major fight with Mike (or whomever she was with at the time) and was drunk when it happened.
        Which was a stupid idea, lol.

When Jennifer was with Craig, people called them "JennyCraig". Lol!

What Jenn did to Bryant was barely mentioned, even when Craig tried to use it against her. And when she staged the fall by making it look like Craig threw her to the floor, everyone took her word for it.
        Last edited by CaraCare; January 3, 2024, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• GuidingLite
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Sep 2004

JennyCraig..... I must have missed that!!!!!

That was, to me, one of the absolute worst 'couplings' that ever happened on a soap.....Craig and Jennifer....I was horrified....

Comment

• CaraCare
            CaraCare commented
            Editing a comment
            Jennifer Ferrin (Jenn) and Mark Collier (Mike) laughed about this story in a recent podcast from a few years ago. JF said "Yeah, I was with Mike, then the rest. Including my stepfather (Craig). Not okay."
            Lol!
        • WalnutGirl
          Senior Board Member
          • Jul 2019

I heard Craig even got involved with his former step daughter Dani. He was a trip! He must have had a thing for mother and daughters. He was involved with Lucinda and Sierra at one time.

Comment

• CaraCare
            Newcomer
            • Sep 2023

Originally posted by WalnutGirl View Post
            I heard Craig even got involved with his former step daughter Dani. He was a trip! He must have had a thing for mother and daughters. He was involved with Lucinda and Sierra at one time.
            Jennifer Ferrin (Jenn) and Mark Collier (Mike) laughed about this story in a recent podcast from a few years ago. JF said "Yeah, I was with Mike, then the rest. Including my stepfather (Craig). Not okay."

Comment

• WalnutGirl
              WalnutGirl commented
              Editing a comment
              When did Craig marry Barbara? Was Mike the one who held her when she died?

• CaraCare
              CaraCare commented
              Editing a comment
              Craig and Barbara married in 2001 during the Crazy Julia era. Then, they divorced and hated each other ever since.

Dusty Donovan held Jennifer when she died in 2006. Mike Kasnoff was back with Katie then.
              Last edited by CaraCare; January 5, 2024, 06:19 PM.
          • Bronson
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Mar 2004

Jennifer can never be forgiven for betraying Bryant which led to his death. The one night stand between Craig and Jennifer was dumb given how the characters were written. Maybe if there had been an attraction maybe one could have bought it.

Comment

• GuidingLite
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Sep 2004

It is interesting and funny at times to hear what actors thought of certain storylines - whether they enjoyed them or not.....

Comment

• parker joe
                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                • Feb 2005

Billy disappeared in Scotland and never returned. Craig at one point was pissed at him, but I don't recall him really doing anything to him. Frankly, it would have been hypocritical of Katie and Margo to hold Jennifer more accountable than Billy. Margo had known Jen since birth. And any hard feelings between Katie and Jen would've been centered on Mike, not Bryant.

Lily was always too caught up in her own turmoil to hold some grudge against Jen, and Lucinda I think held Craig responsible, as he'd been a lousy father.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
                  WalnutGirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did Cricket ever come to town?

• parker joe
                  parker joe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  WalnutGirl no, she never came back to visit her son Billy.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X