Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• actress that played Emma in 1966 movie

The movie was called "The Group". The plot revolved around a group of female college grads during The Depression. The film is OK. Candance Bergen, Larry Hagman, and Richard Muilligan also star.

Watching a movie is too much commitment for me these days, but I do enjoy trailers. Kathleen Widdoes comes out at the 2:00 mark. She's very recognizable. I guess some people change a lot and some don't.

https://youtu.be/u6LQYmp0wpw

Comment

Wow, the emotion that briefly broke through and flickered across KW’s face at the word “neuter”. Amazing. How do actors do that?! 😮 It read as an unconscious/subconscious reaction.

Comment

It was a shame what they did to her character the last year of the show. They gave too much airtime to new characters wasting the opportunity to connect with their loyal audience. The last year of the show was the worst of the entire atwt history. No wonder they sucked at the Emmys.

Comment

I just finished watching the entire film on DVD. I liked it better than I thought I would. The film highlighted some controversial, topical issues for the era, namely pre marital sex, spousal abuse, mental health issues, attempted date rape, alternative lifestyles, and birth control.

Comment

I need to look it up but I think the first time I remember seeing Kathleen Widdoes was in a CBS live presentation of Much Ado About Nothing, In fact, it may have even been a daytime special. I was very little so I may be confusing things.

Comment

There are so many things that have been talked about here and I think that this can be solid enough to do that. I think that there are some changes that we can talk about more which is cool to talk about and discuss with the actors that were present.

Comment

According to some of her soap alum in a ZOOM chat in 2000, unlike her wholesome mom persona on ATWT, the actress had a racy sense of humor on the set.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X