Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allison and her guys

Which man do you think captured the troubled young woman's heart the most? Aaron, Chris, or Casey? Which pairing did you root for the most? Part of me thinks Allison really needed to conquer her emotional demons prior to getting involved with any of them, but that's soap world for you. She sure had a habit of cheating on her fiance the day before she married them, she did it twice.
    ​​​​​

I liked the storyline that paired her with Chris the best. She was played by a blonde girl back then. The story had her trying hard to meet Kim’s expectations and not doing so well. That was my favorite Allison pairing.

Comment

I recall bits and pieces of that sl. Allison was pregnant then, or had just lost the baby. I read Kim grew weary of Allison, and the couple eventually got their own place.

Comment

I didn't like Alison with Casey - just like I never liked Emily with Casey.....the whole Stewart/Hughes pairings thing got really old....Emily and Tom's affair was one thing, and Bob and Susan.....but honestly...Emily and Casey? Gross......

I liked Alison and Aaron - think Alison was played by Jessica Dunphy back then? The first 'aged' Alison.....they both had 'unconventional' beginnings....Aaron was the product of an affair and Alison was the creation of her bio-sister's egg donation.......and had it not been for Lucy Montgomery...I think Alison and Aaron would have made a great long-term couple....

Comment

• WalnutGirl
          WalnutGirl commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you like her with Chris, another Hughes man Emily bedded I think.

• GuidingLite
          GuidingLite commented
          Editing a comment
          Not really. I understand that the combination provided 'instant conflict' with Kim not being happy that Chris was with Alison, but it just reminded me of the endless Spaulding/Cooper pairings on Guiding Light. I loved one of them (on GL) and didn't mind a couple of the others, but eventually it just got 'old' to me that the 'good Cooper' was paired with the 'bad Spaulding' over and over again. Alison and Emily were 'town pariahs' on and off....as was Susan following her affair with Bob.....and the 'Hughes' family was always the 'good and noble' people....so it was always Emily wrong whether it was Tom, Chris, or Casey she was with.....and Alison in the wrong with Chris or Casey.....but, uh, they had a part in it as well...Tom, Chris, and Casey...they weren't 'innocents' by any means.....Emily did some pretty crazy things in her day (kidnapping Dusty and holding him hostage, for one) but I didn't like how Emily and Alison were automatically 'dumped on'. ;0)

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X