Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can would CBS rerun ATWT

I would absolutely LOVE to see ATWT back on my screen.

What a great idea ...if nothing else, put it on CBS.com. There are some old eps on YT but it’s not the same. I bet ATWT reruns would get higher ratings than The Talk would.

Comment

Would they rerun a crossover between Y&R and ATWT

Comment

I don't think that will happen. These days it's all about money, budgets and ratings geared toward the younger generation. I think they care about what younger people are watching and what those in charge think those of a certain age group want to see, that's why we only have 4 soaps on the air now, and I honestly think that they would get rid of those if they could. With all the networks and channels these days, you would think that would already have one dedicated to reruns of old soaps.
        Last edited by creation; June 9, 2020, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Since As the world turns got cancelled. they won't be able to show reruns on television. Here's a suggestion go on YouTube to watch full episodes

Comment

• creation
            creation commented
            Editing a comment
            Do you know why that is SheilaFan32? Is it because some company (CBS) owns the rights, and won't release them? I've always wondered why the reruns just aren't shown on TV for fans that would enjoy watching them?

• TeamLuRe
            TeamLuRe commented
            Editing a comment
            Creation, Procter & Gamble owns the rights to ATWT. They decide where and when their old shows will run again. On one of the other threads I discussed how they licensed the show to stream online after it was cancelled, but that ended after a year.

• creation
            creation commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you TeamLuRe.

Maybe they could put it on CBS All Access. ATWT is my all-time favorite soap.

Comment

Originally posted by ncposton View Post
            Maybe they could put it on CBS All Access. ATWT is my all-time favorite soap.
            PGP/Telenext still own the rights and they aren't giving up those rights anytime soon...

Comment

If CBS were to rerun ATWT, why not rerun The Edge of Night also.

Comment

If they did reruns of it, what timeslot would they put it in?

Comment

Originally posted by soapgirl9 View Post
                  Take off or postpone The Talk. ATWT after B&B at 2:00pm EST/1:00pm PST. The Edge of Night after ATWT but only for a half hour 3:00pmEST/2:00pm PST.

Comment

Originally posted by soapgirl9 View Post
                    I would be happy to watch at night or even the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by CouchCruisin' View Post

I would be happy to watch at night or even the weekend.
                      Hell, I'd be recording a lot of it.

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
                        CouchCruisin' commented
                        Editing a comment
                        So would I shandy0630
                        I just watched a reunion with Alan, Maura and Michael on the YT. I really miss seeing them and the rest of the ATWT gang every day.
                        They are so fun and so appreciative of one another. I could listen to them talk about the show all day! It was AWESOME!

Originally posted by SheilaFan32 View Post
                      Since As the world turns got cancelled. they won't be able to show reruns on television. Here's a suggestion go on YouTube to watch full episodes
                      Are old shows of ATWT on YouTube?

Comment

I so wish a channel would be started for old soaps. Sure some of us are older, but we plan to be around for a long time (I hope). A lot of us would love it.

Comment

• creation
                          creation commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I agree. You'd think that with all the channels that they now have on TV and cable, that there would already be a soap channel that only showed soaps gone by. I mean there are channels that only shows old shows, sitcoms and what not, that are no longer around, so why not soaps?

• soapgirl9
                          soapgirl9 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I wish they would bring SoapNet back, I really loved that channel.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X