Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A lot of ATWT alumni on CBS's Blue Bloods.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of ATWT alumni on CBS's Blue Bloods.

I started binge watching CBS's Blue Bloods on Amazon prime (since I started watching in season 5).

In the first two seasons, I've seen the following from ATWT:

Noelle Beck (ex-Lily) in three episodes of season one.

In the episode "Women With Guns" from season two, Leslie Dennison (who played Carolyn on the show and is married to Don Hastings in real life), Margaret Colin (ex-Margo--and this was her third stint working with Tom Selleck), and Eric William Morris (who played Casey's friend from prison, Matt) are all in this episode.

I mentioned that this was Margaret Colin's third stint working with Tom Selleck. She's played a love interest of his in Three Men and a Baby and in an episode of Magnum PI.

I know that the actress who played Terri Ciccone is in this series. She became a regular in season 5.
    Last edited by shandy0630; May 27, 2020, 01:42 PM.

Colleen Zenk was on an episode. I believe during season nine, Erika Slezak from OLTL was on an episode. It is nice to see our former soap actors on tv again.

Comment

Originally posted by Brighton View Post
      Colleen Zenk was on an episode. I believe during season nine, Erika Slezak from OLTL was on an episode. It is nice to see our former soap actors on tv again.
      I'll have to keep an eye out for those. I had started watching reruns of it and they were from season five. So, today, I started from the beginning with season one. I just finished season two.

I believe Blue Bloods casts a lot of guest roles with known actors who are east-coast based.

Comment

I forgot to mention Tamara Tunie, who played Jessica on ATWT. She was in several episodes as Erin's supervisor.

Comment

Originally posted by Brighton View Post
          I forgot to mention Tamara Tunie, who played Jessica on ATWT. She was in several episodes as Erin's supervisor.
          I'll have to keep an eye out for her. I'm only on season 3 right now.

Comment

• DallasGal
            DallasGal commented
            Editing a comment
            TT was very good on the show.

She was also on many episodes of Law and Order.

Michael Park was on an episode.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasGal View Post
            Michael Park was on an episode.
            I actually just saw him on an episode of Chicago PD the other night.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X