Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Was I the only one who never liked Carly?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RealBrenda4evr
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Mar 2007

I was also not a fan of Carly at all, b/c of Roseanna and Mike. I never got over that.

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
      Executive Poster
      • May 2014

Sorry OP. You can't add me to that hate list because I ABSOLUTELY LOVED that Tenney woman!
      Jack and Carly were ATWT for me. The didn't work with anyone but each other.

Comment

• Nikki7447xoxo
        Contract Poster
        • Sep 2019

Originally posted by CouchCruisin' View Post
        Sorry OP. You can't add me to that hate list because I ABSOLUTELY LOVED that Tenney woman!
        Jack and Carly were ATWT for me.

The didn't work with anyone but each other.
        Yep. I miss her and him a lot so I at times watch old clips.”
        love Carly.

Just was something about her.
        I loved her and I’m a forever fan ? of

Carly Tenney Mrs. Jack Snyder.

Super couple im of all soaps forever.”
        When it’s meant to be you just know it.

Maura and Michael Park
        was so easy to love and relate to.”

Comment

• creation
          creation commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry, but I'm one of those that didn't think they were a super couple at all, and didn't find them easy to love and relate to neither, in fact, I couldn't stand them together.
      • KristaZ
        Senior Board Member
        • Feb 2007

I absolutely adored Carly.. in fact she was my favorite soap character of all time!! I had watched soaps for decades and watched them all at one time or the other but, Carly Tenney just hit with me and I am really not sure why.

Maybe because she was always the under dog.. always the punching bag.. always having to stand and defend herself. She was also frustrating beyond belief and there were many times I just hated how she was written... I always felt most of the writing was biased against her. The Princess Katie years especially... as soon as she was put up to be Katie's rival the writing would be so obviously bias against Carly it was like being hit on the head with a huge Katie crown or something.. lol Perfect example... Simon Frasier.... when he was in love with Carly.. Simon was scum and everyone hated him and attacked Carly for being with him... but, when he was with Katie.. Simon was Prince Charming, everyone in Oakdale adored him. It was ridiculous! Talk about a character that was almost unwatchable... Katie Peretti Frasier Coleman Kasnoff Snyder Snyder Hughes. Ugh.

I am sure much of my love for Carly was due to Maura West. Maura played the heck out of that role... and I am sure it was a challenge because Carly was every kind of character you could imagine all rolled into one. Sometimes you would want to reach through the screen and slap her silly.. other times give her a hug. That was all Maura West in my opinion.

Comment

• chandon1
          chandon1 commented
          Editing a comment
          NEVER, ever, ever wanted 2 give Caryl a ugh! hug!

Nope, NOT even close 2 it!
      • AlizaNY
        Day Player
        • Mar 2016

Ohhhh I couldn't stand her! You are not alone, never ever liked her from the moment she slithered onto the scene.

Comment

• creation
          creation commented
          Editing a comment
          Slither is right, because Carly definitely was a snake.

• chandon1
          chandon1 commented
          Editing a comment
          LMBO! IMO, Carly was "best" w/that other sssnake Craig!

Hated her w/Jack....what a wreck!

• AlizaNY
          AlizaNY commented
          Editing a comment
          chandon1 I have to agree, I actually was able to abide her when she and Hunt Block's Craig were paired up. Why? Because she was being her slithery best with him and he wasn't trying to get her to walk a thin line. For Jack, she bent over backwards trying to be what he wanted her to be and any little mistake she made, he made her pay for it big time. It was sickening to keep watching what some wanted to paint as "soul mates" when he actually would toss her out at the slightest mistake. And she did make some huge ones, but if that was who she was, how could he claim to really love her when all he wanted was for her to be something else?
      • PapaBauer
        Day Player
        • Sep 2005

I never could stand Carly. Obnoxious, loathsome character. The focus shifting to her was the beginning of the end for the show.

Comment

• CaraCare
          Newcomer
          • Sep 2023

I'm all over the place with Carly, just like with Katie and Barbara.

We were supposed to find her schemes and one liners "charming" but she was often very annoying. And she couldn't keep a secret to save her life. She was even worse at it than Katie which is saying a lot. It was so annoying how she kept sabotaging herself at every turn. I thought she would have learned after both Julias.

But I love Maura West's chemistry with Michael Park. They have amazing chemistry and they're still good friends in real life. I always knew Carly and Jack were meant to be. I knew that neither of them would ever end up with one of the interlopers in the end.

Also, Carly and Jack had the best interlopers. I loved to hate Hunt Block's Craig, Jon's Lindstrom Craig, and of course crazy Julia!
          Last edited by CaraCare; September 12, 2023, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X