Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rosemary Prinz (Penny Hughes) turns 89 today!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosemary Prinz (Penny Hughes) turns 89 today!

A Happy happy Birthday to Rosemary Prinz who played Penny Hughes. She turns 89 years young today!

Wow - hard to believe! I hope she's still doing well! What a total shame that she wasn't asked back in the show's final days.

Comment

Originally posted by jn8028 View Post
      Wow - hard to believe! I hope she's still doing well! What a total shame that she wasn't asked back in the show's final days.
      Completely unforgivable that she didn’t come back for Nancy’s funeral. Then again, the whole way they treated her death was a disgrace anyway. People going around town doing good deeds in her memory? Seriously? It should have been handled like Alice Horton’s funeral on Days. Now THAT is how you do a tribute to a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaBauer View Post

Completely unforgivable that she didn’t come back for Nancy’s funeral. Then again, the whole way they treated her death was a disgrace anyway. People going around town doing good deeds in her memory? Seriously? It should have been handled like Alice Horton’s funeral on Days. Now THAT is how you do a tribute to a legend.
        Right. I know they had to work Nancy’s/Helen’s death in unexpectedly and had little time remaining to do much (Alice’s death was quite a lengthy storyline in comparison), but it was totally unconscionable the way that Goutman treated Nancy’s death. Come on - Nancy freaking Hughes!!!!??!?

Comment

She was born three days before my dear Mom. She would have been 89 January 7. Hope she's doing well and hello fellow ATWT lovers. Boy do I miss that soap!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X