This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by awoltl4 View Post
    Jensen Buchanan Vicky #3 has a recurring role on Y&R but she was recently arrested for DUI of another car who had minor injury so who know if she is still with Y&R now! Alicia Coppola who played Lorna the original is also on Y&R! I don't watch this soap so I don't know what their roles are on the soap but if they were on GH then I could tell their roles then!
    Alicia Coppola left Y&R to do a recurring role on Shameless. She's plays a paramedic alongside longstanding cast member Ian.

Comment

• Stephen Schnetzer was on Blue Bloods last week

Comment

• I still miss AW,wish it would come back on TV. and Jake was still alive and he and Vicky could have their twins

Comment

• Jensen Buchaman pleaded guilty in her DUI case and faces 6-year suspended sentence, but 365 days in jail to be determined at sentencing in Oct.

Sad to think what has happened to her. She seemed to have her life together when she was in AW. Sad for her victim..

http://soapcentral.com/yr/news/2017/...n_dui_plea.php
          Last edited by Popforbreakfast; 08-27-2017, 10:11 AM. Reason: edited to add link :)

Comment

• As expected Jensen Buchanan was sentenced to one year in county jail.

Article and photos here:

http://santamariatimes.com/news/loca...306218a89.html

Comment

• I really hate this happen to her and the other,I pray form them

Comment

• Originally posted by cookie222 View Post
                I still miss AW,wish it would come back on TV. and Jake was still alive and he and Vicky could have their twins
                I loved Jake and Vicky. I too miss AW. Kirkland I always loved that name because of AW. lol!

Comment

• I don't know where she is now, but Joanna Going, who played Felicia's niece Lisa Grady, was on an old episode of Columbo last night. Had a pretty prominent role. Beth Chamberlin of Guiding Light and Thomas Calabro and Doug Savant of Melrose Place were also guest-stars last night. It was really, really cool to see them.

Comment

• DOOL should bring back Steve Schnetzer. he was Julie's brother/half brother Steve Olsen.

Comment

• Elizabeth Ashley (Emma Frame Ordway) is in Ocean's 8 for (literally) 8 seconds.

Last night I had a bizarre dream that I was at some kind of convention and when I looked up from my dinner Victoria Wyndham was standing nearby. I realized that while I had been focused on eating dinner somehow 20 Another World actors had taken their seats in a line in front of me. I started talking to the nearest one (Josie Watts) about how I hadn't even realized that I was at an Another World convention and then I woke up.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X