Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started watching AW when Rachel murdered Janice Frame by stabbing her with a knife in a swimming pool. I liked the who is Mary McKinnon storyline with Mary and Vince McKinnon and Reginald Love Story. I love anything with Donna Love especially when she finds out Vicky, and later her romance with Matt Cory. I loved Vicky's romance with Jake McKinnon. The who shot Jake story was great. I loved when Felicia found Lorna her long lost daughter. Her alcoholism story was one of the best in daytime.

Comment

• GL / GH Fan
      GL / GH Fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Vince and Mary were the reason I started watching AW. I loved those characters so much. They made a great choice to hire RH to play Vince. He and DA had a ton of chemistry. The only thing I wish they had done better was develop Mary's relationship with her children before they left. She always favored Scott over any of the Mckinnon's.

Felicia finding Lorna and getting Lorna to love and trust her was such an amazing story. LD and AC were so perfect as mother and daughter. Lorna was a truly unique character for AW. She reminded me of a young Ada.

I still miss AW. The characters were richly developed and magnificantly portrayed. Victoria Wyndham, Linda Dano, Douglass Watson, Beverlee McKinsey... and so many more. I remember watching the Rachel / Janice / Mitch / Mac storyline. I can still hear the eerie music playing when Rachel stabbed Janice (not murdered... it was self-defence). Stand out storylines for me are: Rachel and Mac's love story: I remember when Mac bought the house for Rachel and the station wagon; when Rachel made the bust of Mac (not knowing it was him as she was blind). I think Victoria Wyndham was incredibly strong without Mac as well and when we entered the Cory Publishing board to reclaim the company, it was sooooo amazing, we cheered her on from the couch! Another fav story for me was Olive / Evan / John and the shooting. So dramatic. Olive cried throughout the credits with no music. Amazing production. One of my all time favs was Mac letting it slip to Iris that she was adopted. Heartstopping. And, indeed, Felicia's alcoholism was epic. I personally would love for Victoria Wyndham to show up on the Young and the Restless or I would start watching Days if she had a role.

Comment

My fave storyline was anything with Cecile- especially when the adventure stuff right before she left in 84 or 85. She was my favorite character on AW.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X