Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I so hated Joe Carlino and his disrespecting the Corys

Never understood why Paulina married him or how the Cory put up with him. I liked Paulina and Jake but when that was ended, I would have preferred someone better.

I didn’t hate Joe. I hated and never understood why he was not only paired with Paulina but continued through various writers to stay with her. I didn’t mind him as a cop and whats-her-name’s overprotective brother. But he was bland and had no business sucking the life and self respect out of Paulina. She had heat with everyone except Joe. I’d have even taken a Paulina/Michael romance. Donna and Vicky would have hated it. It’s tough to speculate about what might have been because of how so many of the characters were badly written for the final 5 years or so. Toned down versions of Marley, Donna, Grant would have played great opposite a Paulina who dropped the Carlino.

Comment

I didn’t mind Joe Carlino, and he was pretty dang sexy! But I agree he was too boring for Paulina. And the idea of Paulina and Michael being together- WOW! That would have provided years of story for Paulina, Donna, Michael, Vicky, Jake, Marley, etc! It’s unfortunate we never got to see something like that.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X