Steve Frame
    5.00%
    Brian Blake
    0%
    Ken Jordan
    0%
    Michael Hudson
    0%

I loved Mac and Rachel. But Mitch was SO hot.

Comment

• FitzSpeaker6666
      FitzSpeaker6666 commented
      Editing a comment
      WOOF! Mitch was handsome!

I loved her with mac until she broke his heart by having affair with Mitch. I can see why she slept with him one time but she then moved in with Mitch.

Comment

Rachel (played VERY well by Robin Strasser) and Dr. Russ Mathews had been entertaining at the time.

Y'all remember when Russ left town for a medical conference and Rachel with baby Jamie moved into a luxury apartment with a terrace and fireplace? That was when Rachel was passing Jamie off as the son of Russ Mathews eventually his dad was Steve Frame.

Y'all remember a day when Pat Randolph arrived at the fancy new apartment with a bag of dust-rags (before Swiffers we used rags to dust) and Rachel threw the bag at the door as it hit Pat on the *ss on the way out?

Rachel and Russ had a few good years/

Comment

• benephil76
        benephil76 commented
        Editing a comment
        I love Robin Strasser. I wish I could have seen these.

I was pretty young when Strasser played Rachel, but I have a faint memory of Russ putting her over his knee and spanking her! This was the late 1960s -- can you imagine that happening on a soap today?!

Comment

• FitzSpeaker6666
        FitzSpeaker6666 commented
        Editing a comment
        @ Captain,
        I can remember Russ with Rachel played by Robin Strasser over his knee!
        We agree times have changed!
        Fitz

Carl Hutchins for sure. He made Rachel interesting again.

Comment

Tough one. If DW had not passed away, then Mac would not work with anyone else. But Rachel worked well with everyone that I watched except Michael. Ken Jordan would not be anyone's favorite but he was important to the Red Swan storyline. I never got to see Rachel w/ Steve Frame but I like the idea and it suits her character at that time. I though pairing w/Mitch was excellent because Mac pushed her away and she found support and affection that she was desperate for w/Mitch. I voted for Carl b/c I loved Carl's character throughout the time he was with Rachel. I so wish there was more old footage available. I watched '79-'81 on YT and loved it. I would loved to have watched her with Russ and with Steve.

Comment

I went with Carl but Mac was wonderful. I loved the unexpected love story between Rachel and Carl .

Steve Frame would be my third choice.
          Last edited by Emerald Greens; July 5, 2021, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X