the 60's
    0%
    the 70"s
    35.00%
    the 80"s
    45.00%
    the 90"s
    20.00%

The 90s gets a lot of hate, but it's around that time I began watching AW. AW was #2 to ATWT thru the 70s and pretty high up in the ratings after the debut in the 60s. So I'm guessing the 70s is probably high up there in longtime fans' eyes if any are around to confirm. Personally, I loved the theme song that ran from 88-95 and the outro as well, but it seems people either loved or hated it just reading the comments on youtube.

Comment

The 80s had the most full length fox furs!

Comment

The 1970s when Mac and Rachel had married, moved into the mansion on the bay, those were good times

Comment

80-85 was my fave era- and any time Cecile came back.
          wasn’t a huge fan towards the end- still watched, and thought it should not have ended, but I could see why it did. Pretty much the only reason I watched the last few years was for Cindy.

my mother and Aunt said AW was at its best in the 70’s

Comment

I only know one era of AW. Cass was a main character, lots of bright clothes, and they seemed to hang out a lot in a bar that you had to take an elevator to get to, and it was very white and bright -- so I guess it must have been the 80s.

Comment

As a small child (watching the show with my grandmother), I was so terrified of Beverlee McKinsey as Iris. I never understood why she was so domineering of her son Mac and his beautiful, nice wife Rachel.

It wasn't until like 25 years later I realized Iris was Mac's daughter.

My fave era would have to be the mid-1980's, when I was able to make sense of things as a teen

Comment

I voted for the 1980s.

Comment

The Mac Rachel Janice triangle and the aftermath was one of my personal favorite story lines. I lived in St. Croix and had friends who were extras and got to watch the filming. The pool scene and the courtroom scene will always be classics.

Comment

I guess I was about 7 in 1978, when I became aware of Another World because of my Grandmother who stayed with us from Jamaica. I live in Canada. So my heavy yrs watching Another World is Sandy Cory, Jamie Frame, Catlin and Sally. Jake coming in and basically replacing his cousin Ben. Victoria W as reminds me of my Aunt Monica.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X