Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauty and Beast story

i remember a story that was sort of a Beauty and the Beast story. I sorta recall it involving Amanda and some guy that travelled through time. Amanda thought she was someone else. There was a garden involved.

Details, anyone? Or did I imagine this whole thing??

At first I thought you were referring to the love story between Stacy Winthrop and Derek Dane, which took place in 1988-1989. That storyline was actually referred to as Beauty and the Beast. He was a childhood friend of Felicia's who had a scar (with a body like a stud, of course!) and Stacey slowly fell in love with him. But when you mentioned Amanda, the garden,and time travel, I knew you were referring to one of AW's last storylines, called Lumina. Some millionaire named David fell in love with Amanda, who strongly resembled a woman from centuries before, and I'm going by memory here, which can be faulty, but I believe he used a painting to transport her into a garden in the past, where she would take on that woman's memories. He owned a mysterious corporation called Lumina, hence the name of the storyline. And he had a disfigured face. The character was popular enough that somehow he was able to remain in the present (and on the show) and his face was healed. He eventually became involved with local psycho Cynthia as the show ended.

Hope this helps refresh your memory and maybe someone else can provide more details or correct any mistakes I made.

Comment

By golly, that’s the story!! I remember at the time thinking it reminded me of Barnabas looking for Josette in present day.

Comment

i remember that storyline; didn't they live in the painting?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X