Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AW is My Favorite Soap

I think Another World is my favorite daytime soap of all time. The Carl and Rachel romance was my favorite storyline along with the redemption of Carl.

I was just thinking of this soap the other day. My favorite was Mac and Rachael, they always seemed so in love, even when they were with other people. I was just a teenager and it seemed so romantic.

Comment

It was Carl and Rachel all the way for me. My favorite couple of all time.

Comment

There were so many fabulous couples on AW.
        Rachel & Mac
        Rachel & Carl
        Cass & Frankie
        John & Sharlene
        Donna & Michael
        Jake & Vicky
        Ryan & Vicky
        Paulina & Jake

plus fantastic characters and actors and AMAZING storylines.
        Laura23, Moderator of BnB/Days Forums, Board questions? please Email me!

Comment

One of my all time favorites. I cried like I had lost the love of my life when Ryan died.

Comment

Although I like other soaps more, I don’t think soap opera got any better than Another World from 1964 to 1975.

Comment

Growing up I watched all the NBC shows. As a teen in the 80’s I would have said Days was my fave. Always had some kind of adventure. But looking back, AW just had something about it- it always seemed classier (except for a few later storylines) than other soaps. I really enjoyed the early-mid 80’s. My mother and aunt always said that the 70’s was the best time. But either way, I would still consider AW as my fave. I miss it terribly.

Comment

AW & ATWT will always be tied for my favorite soaps. Vicky & Jake from AW and Jack & Carly from ATWT will always be my favorite couples tied for #1. I loved Cass & Lila too.

I hope you all got to see this reunion yesterday:
                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D0agu8mXNRs

Comment

I have so many nice memories of the show.

Comment

Another World will always be my favorite/ It was very popular here in Atlantic Canada, and the actors were always doing mall appearances. I got to meet quite a few over the years. AW gave us some great actors,I loved Morgan Freeman as Roy Bingham, and Ray Liotta will always be Joey Perrini to me!! I also loved the short lived spinoff, Texas

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X