Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Remember Ray Liotta on the Show?

Anyone remember a very young Ray Liotta as the next door neighbor to Ada and Rachel? Joey Perrini, I think.

I remember him in that role. At that time he was just a teenager or slightly older. I was a teenager myself and I had a crush on him.

Comment

I definitely remember him on AW- I had a major crush on him, too. He was gorgeous!

Comment

Actor Ray Liotta says that thanks to Chantix, he was able to quit smoking. Although he played the tough guy in movies throughout his career, he wasn't tough enough to quit smoking on his own until he tried Chantix. So far, he says that his favorite role is being a non-smoker.

Comment

• creation
          creation commented
          Editing a comment
          Something seems odd about him now, I don't know what it is?

• CherryPoppins
          CherryPoppins commented
          Editing a comment
          I think after his brain was eaten, things changed.

He was good in "Shades of Blue" and I hear he will be in the new Soprano's series.

Comment

I agree Ray is great in shades with blue with Jennifer Lopez. But I also saw Ray in the movie heartbreakers with Jennifer Love Hewitt.
          Last edited by SheilaFan32; April 12, 2019, 06:29 PM.

Comment

I recently watched some of the episodes with Ray and he must have taken acting classes after leaving the show. His acting back then was terrible.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X