Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved her with Jeff Martin but I think she just wanted to be a Martin.
    She seemed very in love with Travis Montgomery for awhile.
    Actually most of Erica's loves seemed like true love as they were happening.

Comment

Herself? The only other person I believed she loved more was Bianca.

However if you are asking about actual love interests: Dmitri.

Comment

I'm sure it changed over the years. So it's hard to say. The years I was watching, Erica was married to Adam, Dimitri and Jack. She probably loved her daughter Bianca more, than any man she was with.

Comment

I would say a tie! Dimitri in first place & Jack in first place! And, I don't think Erica loved Bianca more than she loved romantically. Personally if I were to pick for her, I would pick Jack every time.

Comment

I would also pick Jack every time.

Comment

• namers
              namers commented
              Editing a comment
              Jane, I once went to a fan fest and Walt Willey was entering the auditorium as I was leaving. He held the door for me, smiled and said hello. I'd pick Jack every time too! ?

As others have said, Erica was probably the love of her own life, which is interesting and different.
            Erica when she was in love was consumed by it, but I don't think she really wanted anyone long once the heat of the passion started to mellow.
            But also, I do think she loved Bianca more than any other person, even herself. She would've died for Bianca, no question. And that is a sweet quality. There can be greater love than romance.

Comment

Erica was very comfortable putting herself first. She was always cross between a spoiled brat and a very modern woman -- in any event, one never got the sense that there was ever a man who got in the way of her needs and desires. Erica was the love of Erica's life, and for all of the romance in her life, she was, ultimately, thoroughly aware of that. I think it is what made her so much fun to watch as a character. We always knew her heartbreak wouldn't last long because Erica loved herself more than she loved any of the men who flitted through her (oh so fabulous) life.

Comment

I think it was a genuine tie between Jack and Dimitri

Comment

Erica Kane was the love of Erica Kane's life.

Comment

Originally posted by kyzer sosay View Post
                    Erica only truly loved herself...
                    100% Agree ✅
                    I was just about to post this.

Comment

• kyzer sosay
                      kyzer sosay commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nail on the head time…

✅✅. ??

Chris Stamp was the correct answer. Does anyone remember that stud?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X