This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news of the AMC reboot?

Has there been news released on the reboot? I understand these projects take time but tidbits would keep hope alive among fans. Even something small to reassure us that this is still happening would be appreciated.

No, nothing of substance since the announcement late last year. Eva RaRue mentioned it in an interview a week or two ago. But said she didn’t have any details. It’s not on ABC’s Fall schedule. A few months ago on Twitter the guy who wrote the pilot script posted a picture of the cover saying he about to send it off. But he later deleted it. I’m not holding my breath. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Comment

On September 23, 2021, ten years will have elapsed since the final ABC airing of All My Children.
      Do you really think that the big money players at ABC will bring back a show that had dismal ratings their final 6+ years, plus many of the cast are dead or no longer acting?

I will believe it when I see it too.

Comment

I have to think (hope?) that the name recognition and Kelly and Mark’s star power will at least give it a chance, if not on ABC then perhaps on an affiliated network.

Comment

amcnole

Kelly Ripa — maybe
          Mark Consuelos — Mr Kelly Ripa

I searched the AMC cast and
          number of appearances. He
          must have signed either a 3-6 month
          contract bec he appeared in 62
          episodes.

At this point, any actor’s
          commitment would help..,

Comment

I would even take it on ABC’s streaming service.

Comment

I haven't read anything. But I do miss all my children and I hope it will return.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X