Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Noah/Julia's storyline and wow, they were amazing

I was watching the love story between Julia and Noah and wow, they were amazing. The love and passion between them was great. Noah was the love of her life. He was so good to her, esp after her rape.

one of my all time favorite couples on any soap. I agree, they had some storyline.
    I did not care for how the writers treated Julia's return though, it ruined their storyline...I almost wish she never came back so my memories of them would have remained perfect
    JC
    SOC Moderator
    soapcentral.com
    Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

Originally posted by JCmojoe81 View Post
      one of my all time favorite couples on any soap. I agree, they had some storyline.
      I did not care for how the writers treated Julia's return though, it ruined their storyline...I almost wish she never came back so my memories of them would have remained perfect
      You're not wrong about that, the writers, after they killed off Noah and ended the Dragon storyline, they threw her in a relationship with Jamie (which was just nasty), and then they killed her off thanks to Robert. They should of recast Noah to finish the storyline, but in my mind I can see Julia and Noah on the run together again from the Dragon.

Comment

I missed Noah and Julia’s story for the most part. I have heard nothing but great things about their story. How were they tied to the canvas? Was Julia Maria’s sister?

Comment

• JCmojoe81
          JCmojoe81 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, Julia was Maria's sister, initially Maria came to town first (if I recall correctly) and then came Mateo, Julia, Anita and Rosa as well as their parents. Shortly after Julia came to town, a tornado ripped through the town and she was scarred on her face from it. Distraught she left town for a bit and that's when she met Noah. From there it was a whirlwind between them. Action, adventure, romance, danger...it was an exciting storyline. Eventually they left town together in witness protection and the rest of the family dwindled down

Did anyone feel bad for Taylor? She really did love Noah.

Comment

• JCmojoe81
          JCmojoe81 commented
          Editing a comment
          Taylor....Taylor....I'm drawing a blank, who is Taylor again? I'm usually pretty good with this stuff, but I cannot remember this character

• WalnutGirl
          WalnutGirl commented
          Editing a comment
          She was a young Black female cop, I think her family was middle class. Derek was friends with her. She went nutty when Noah dumped her for Julia.

Noah/Julia was my very first soap couple. Just loved everything about them. Loved their Cinderella wedding. Hated when they left.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X