Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SOC Frontpage News - Cameron Mathison Joins GH in an Undisclosed Role!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCmojoe81
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2006

ARTICLE: SOC Frontpage News - Cameron Mathison Joins GH in an Undisclosed Role!

Is Ryan Lavery coming to Port Charles?! General Hospital has cast Cameron Mathison (Ryan Lavery, All My Children) in an as-yet undisclosed role.

I personally wasn't the biggest Ryan fan on AMC on his return, but I loved it when he was with Gillian. The writing was on the wall when he returned in general, and he was extremely front and center.

But I'm super excited for him to join GH and I'm actually HOPING he IS playing Ryan. But I am looking forward to seeing him on their canvas regardless.
    JC
    SOC Moderator
    soapcentral.com
    Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81
  • chandon1
    Contract Poster
    • Aug 2019

Well OP I LOVED Ryan with Gillian, 2!

Although, I did not watch AMC all that much!

Although, I don't really watch GH I might tune in 2 see what all the fuss is about.

I did watch GH not all that long ago 4 a couple of epis & it was pretty good but didn't stick with it.

Comment

• JCmojoe81
      JCmojoe81 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was on and off with GH for a long time. Once AMC and OLTL ended I started watching with more regularity. For the last couple of years I’ve watched every day. I personally think it’s currently really good, I enjoy the current cast as well as stories. If you like CM and decide to give it another try, I hope that you enjoy it!
  • tad'snewgirl
    Newcomer
    • Jan 2018

I used to watch GH way back in the day (early to mid 1980s). I tried to get back into it last year I think, but there was a storyline (based on NXIVM) that I just could not get into. If CM is coming on the scene, I'll give it another shot.

Comment

• JCmojoe81
      JCmojoe81 commented
      Editing a comment
      i can see that, when the storyline wrapped up is when it started to get better and better
  • SheilaFan32
    Senior Board Member
    • Oct 2017

Not familiar with the character Gillian. But I do remember when Ryan was paired with Greenlee, Annie, and Kendall.

Getting to the point. Looking forward to seeing Cameron on general hospital.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X