Cara Castillo
    0%
    Frankie Stone
    0%
    Other
    0%

I'n going to go with Babe actually

Comment

I went with Annie. Melissa Claire Egan and Jacob Young had chemistry for days

Comment

I picked Babe too. I think the writers at the time could have done a much better job of incorporating Babe lmt o
        the canvas BUT I think that Babe was the one he loved the most. That being said, I don’t think JR ever really found his endgame. Even if Babe didn’t die, I think there would be someone out there he would be a better fit with. Someone that challenged him to be a better person for himself and his son. I don’t think that person is Babe. But I do think she was the best fit for him out of all of the girls he was together with on AMC
        JC
        SOC Moderator
        soapcentral.com
        Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

Babe messed up too many times for me.

Comment

• JCmojoe81
            JCmojoe81 commented
            Editing a comment
            I can see that, I think he did equally as wrong and there was a spark between them. But I do think there is someone else out there better for him, I just think they had a lot of chemistry, more than he did with other pairings

To those saying “Babe”:

We met Babe having an affair with Jamie. JR drugged her which almost killed her. He attempted to kill her a second time later on. She told him his child was dead and ran off with said child. What was there to love about this “love” story? Chemistry doesn’t erase that, even in a soap.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X