Gloria Marsh
    0%
    Krystal Carey
    5.88%
    Cara Castillo
    11.76%
    Other
    5.88%

Help me out here: I can't find her name/photo but she was gorgeous with lush dark hair and dimples. Her character was spunky and she and Tad had a playful time together.

Who is she?

Comment

• sppa125
      sppa125 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you know what the time period was? Dottie, Hillary, Simone, Cara were all brunettes he was with, Barbara he kind of flirted with. I can't remember which of them had dimples or not.

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Simone. I didn't place her name when you wrote it.
      Last edited by namers; March 23, 2021, 04:04 PM.

It's a tie between Hilary and Dottie.

Comment

https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==I found her! Simone Torres, the lovely Terri Ivens. I thought she and Tad were great together. ​

Comment

• WalnutGirl
        WalnutGirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Why did Simone and Tad break up?

I think Tad truly loved Hillary but was too young and immature to really commit to the (any)relationship. However, it was sweet and loving while it lasted. She was his first love and IMO best love.I enjoyed their time together.

Comment

As I remember it Tad couldn’t keep up with Simone (sexually). She out Tadded Tad LOL! I recall a scene where they’re making love and he’s pretending to be energetic but he is really exhausted lol! I don’t remember what reason they broke up but I think that had something to do with it.

side note: I had the pleasure of meeting them both at a fan event (2012) and they’re both such lovely people.

Comment

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, it might have been the age difference; Krystal was in the mix then too.

I met him at a fan event in 2010 and I gave my flip phone to someone to take a picture us and she cut off our heads. We chatted briefly and he gave me a kiss on my cheek. No lie.

I'm torn. I loved Hillary and Tad together. Absolutely adored them. When I was in HS, they were (sadly, looking back on it) one of my prototypes for romance (along with Greg and Jenny and Angie and Jessie -- G&J and AJ went back to my MS days but did not come to fruition until I was in HS). So, much as I loved the Romeo and Juliet aspect of Hillary and Tad, it was also silly and juvenile and clearly not meant to last (there was some re-hashing of the Greg and Jenny storyline there -- only this time she was the rich girl and he was the boy from the wrong side of the tracks). They re-mixed some things (the big break-up over Greg's paralysis became the big break-up over Tad's best friend's cancer -- Hillary nobly marries him, thinking he will die soon), etc. Anyhow, the courtship lasted much longer than the marriage (as was too often the case in those days -- the writers never knew what to do with young married couples).

Anyhow, my favorite Tad pairing was, controversially, Cara. By then, he had gone through all kinds of stuff and seemed much more centered and, more importantly, much more giving. Cara was a game-changer in a lot of ways -- she was a doctor (like so many of the Martins). She was family-oriented. She was giving and sweet. Tad and Cara had great chemistry together. It was nice to see the former bad boy and the literal Doctor Without Borders find a home with each other and in each other. It was something special

Comment

Namers— that must have been awesome! MEK is such a class act ;and as you know he’s simply delightful.

Comment

• namers
            namers commented
            Editing a comment
            A real sweetheart. It was just so cute to see the cast on stage all carrying on and giggling. I chatted with JR Martinez and was thrilled that he won DWTS. This was in L.A. and I come to find out that Denise Vasi went to my high school! I remember people were lining up to meet Alecia Minshew but I didn't want to gawk at how gorgeous she was up close and personal so I didn't get on that line. Lol. Now I did it, got all AMC sentimental.

Namers, what year did you attend that fan event? I was at a fan event in LA in 2011. I only went for one day and unfortunately MEK wasn’t there that day but Susan Lucci surprised the crowd and showed up! Alicia Minshew was there too. The lines were so long and I had to decide which one to meet so I chose Lucci. I figured it would be my only chance. Luckily, the following year I did meet Alicia at a comedy play she was in in Hollywood; then that same year I met MEK at a charity event also in LA. I love those fan events. It’s so nice to meet so many of the actors at once. I’d love to do it again (post Covid). Sounds like you had as much as a blast as I did; maybe we crossed paths? 😊

Comment

He had some great romances but I would pick Hillary. I don't know why the writers ended that.
            In soap history, I think it would be said that Dixie was the love of his life.

Comment

I really liked Tad and Krystal.

Comment

Oh this is tough. Between Hillary and Dixie.. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Well, I pick Dixie! But I really really love Hillary and Tad together. I still pick Dixie.

Comment

I loved Tad and Dixie, definitely them for me
                  JC
                  SOC Moderator
                  soapcentral.com
                  Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...