Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I. P Gil Rogers

To the family of Gil Rogers ( ex Ray Gardner) So sorry for your loss.

Gil Rogers was an amazing actor! He will be incredibly missed. RIP

Comment

When I was a kid, Ray Gardner scared the hell out of me as Tad's emotionally cold and physically abusive father.

Then he went on to be the beloved character on Grape-Nuts commercials for years.

It put me off that cereal entirely. But to be honest I would have been suspicious even without Rogers of a cereal called Grape-Nuts that contained neither grapes nor nuts.

Comment

He was soooooo good as Ray Gardner. Reading his obit today & seeing his pic as Ray still gives me the chills.

RIP

Comment

What a talented actor Gil was! I too was frightened by Ray Gardner. He was brilliantly bad! He IMO was best villain AMC ever had. Definitely, unforgettable. R.I.P- condolences to his family, friends, co-stars and fans.

Comment

As a kid I was definitely scared by his portrayal of Ray Gardner! Hope Mr Rogers is soaring with the angels.

Comment

Add me to the list of fans who was scared of Ray Gardner. So sorry to hear the news.
              Moore ideas
              SOC Moderator
              Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
              "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

Rest with God, Gil. Thanks for the entertainment.

Comment

GR was an incredible actor his portrayal of Ray Gardner made me cringe because he was THAT good & while i didn't like RG @ all I LOVED what he did with the character of Hawke Shayne(Reva's dad)on GL!

HS tickled my fancy as a character & even when he did terrible things 2 one of his kids 4 $$$$ or something shady he still made me smile!

Now THAT is a talented actor.

R.I.P. & thanks for all the wonderful soapy soapy soapy memories!

Comment

Yes he was great as Ray. So sad that so many of the AMC actors seem to be passing on.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X