Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your ultimate favorite character on AMC?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your ultimate favorite character on AMC?

Who was your 1st favorite person on AMC? Mine was Dottie Thornton.

Mine was Zach Slater.

Comment

Jesse and Angie Hubbard.

Comment

So hard to chose one but I think mine would have to be Adam Chandler, he scrapes by Erica, Tad and Dixie as, overall, my favorite
        JC
        SOC Moderator
        soapcentral.com
        Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

• creation
          creation commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree, it was hard to chose. Adam Chandler was on my list as well, along with Alicia Minshew's Kendall, my other favorite, but my ultimate favorite was Zach Slater, I just loved the man.

• JCmojoe81
          JCmojoe81 commented
          Editing a comment
          All great characters, I agree. It’s hard to choose one!

I’ll be the odd man out and say Erica Kane! Never really watched the show but I’d say nearly everyone knows her. I did watch the show the very last month it was on.

Comment

• jpa777
          jpa777 commented
          Editing a comment
          creation News to me...sorry! I thought everyone loved her. Guess not.

• JCmojoe81
          JCmojoe81 commented
          Editing a comment
          jpa777 she was kind of that love to hate character for awhile. She was a diva. She went through some rough things which endeared some to her, and she grew softer as time went one. By the end of the show she had definitely grown. Even though Adam was my favorite, she certainly was the show for me and the one I hope most would be back in the reboot. I do love her, but I also didn’t always

• jpa777
          jpa777 commented
          Editing a comment
          I remember the “bear” scene. There Erica was all alone in the woods ...she told that bear off and gave him/her the what-for. “I am Erica Kane!.....And you are a filthy beast!” LOL. I almost felt sorry for the the poor thing (the bear that it.....) . JCmojoe81

I loved Tad the Cad turning into a nice person and rescuing Dixie from Adam. I loved Trevor, and Jesse & Angie, and Leo Dupre. It's impossible to pick one!

Comment

In regards to Erica and not being lovable, that's what I sometimes love about a character, watching their ability to grow and change.

Comment

Loved Erica!! Loved her from her very first scene on the very first show. Susan Lucci did "spoiled" so well, but was also able to give Erica some other layers.

But this question is like picking a favorite child, because I loved so many of the AMC characters: Palmer, Adam, Tad, Opal, Jesse and Angie, Liza was another love-to-hate character. There was also Reggie, Bo & Nora, Todd Manning, David Hayward, Natalie & Janet, Ellen & Mark Dalton, Benny Sago, David Vickers, and ... (*drum roll*) ... BILLY CLYDE TUGGLE. ​​​​​​​

Yeah. And I think that I may have missed some other favorites!
            Moore ideas
            SOC Moderator
            Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
            "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

• JCmojoe81
              JCmojoe81 commented
              Editing a comment
              😂😂😂 I was reading this and I’m like, maybe Moore is confused 😂😂😂
              Love the OLTL character choices too, those are some of my all time faves over there

• Moore ideas
              Moore ideas commented
              Editing a comment
              Moore IS confused! Maybe I should name some GH characters too. I shouldn't really be too surprised at myself, though. I rarely know which day it is anymore, let alone which characters I should be posting about if there's even as little as two seconds of interruption to my train of thought. The past year has pretty much sucked out all my functioning brain cells, and then stuck them back inside my head, all mixed up! Pathetic....

• tad'snewgirl
              tad'snewgirl commented
              Editing a comment
              Such memories! And I agree with you. I loved (and loved to hate) Erica. I said on another thread that AMC gave me some great role models in Erica and Brooke, because they seemed to get over their husbands and lovers with wonderful ease, throwing themselves into work (which is what their characters were ultimately about), always looking gorgeous, and almost as if they knew (it was a daytime soap, after all) that the next man was always around the corner, so why spend time and energy mooning over what was lost? I also loved the Wallingfords (I could listen to their Transatlantic accent all day long). And I loved Tad from beginning to end.

My favorites were Brooke, Edmund, and Adam. I also liked Trevor Dillon and Natalie. Quit watching when AMC turned into the Kendall/Zack/Ryan/Greenlee show.

Comment

Adam Chandler, never saw anyone pulled off a double twin character like him.
              Stuart spoke differently, his tone of voice was way different from Adam's

Comment

I am so TORN. SL and Erica Kane were the reason I watched soaps and still to this day I feel like I search for that element in my soaps. Not many people could play such a narcists as Erica and still make her as compelling. HOWEVER David Canary and Adam Chandler were magical. As other have spoken his mix between Stuart and Adam was breathtaking at times. SO I'm torn about if it's Erica/SL or David aka Adam/Stuart. If I had to pick Erica has given me more joy as a viewer. She was so much.

Comment

• JCmojoe81
                  JCmojoe81 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I totally agree, Erica was the core of the show and SL played the part well but Adam I think has the edge for me, his storylines were overall more exciting where Erica’s sometimes were a little more lackluster. I think that’s what it comes down to. They are definitely my top two though

So many wonderful characters. I have to say Zach Slater was my favorite, but I also loved Edmund and Brooke.

Comment

Bianca Montgomery. Because I can relate to the character in so many ways.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X