X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Theresa_Fan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Greenlee and my favorite AMC couple was Greenlee & Leo.

I never liked Kendall.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
      Senior Board Member
      • Jul 2019

. Did Kendall and Greenlee still run Fusion when the show was cancelled?

Comment

• lalightening
        lalightening commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. They had a few scenes in one of the last episodes of the show where Greenlee was all excited about a new venture at Fusion, while Kendall told Greenlee to slow down and appreciate her life with her husband Ryan, as Kendall intended to do with Zach and the boys. Kendall told Greenlee she needed some time off before returning to Fusion, but that they'd continue to work at Fusion together after a short break. Kendall had just gotten Zach back thanks to Project Orpheus and she felt like she needed to reconnect as a family. She encouraged Greenlee to take some time off with Ryan as well.
    • kendallalways
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Oct 2007

Loved loved loved Kendall, my favorite soap character EVER (maybe my user name gives it away though..lol.) Loved SMG and then uber loved AM.

Hated Greens from day one....her bullying Bianca still makes me see red, as does her trying to get Kendall the death penalty to get her out of Ryan's life so she'd stand a chance at him.

Comment

• WEW3
        Board Regular
        • Nov 2004

Team Kendall. Greenlee lost her tolerability after Leo was gone. Hated the whole frenemies thing. They should have never been friends and just hated each other's guts. Just like Babe and Bianca's friendship should have died after Bianca found out her "bestie" kept her kid for a year. You never saw Y&R Sheila and Lauren or DOOL Sami and Nicole being friends after that. Some characters should never be friends if it makes them look stupid. That's what I thought every time they put Greendall together

Comment

• charmed53
          Board Regular
          • Jan 2009

Team Greenlee! Loved her and Leo!!! Also loved Greenlee and Ryan first time around. Kendall... no just no couldn't stand the character.

Comment

• SamandWillowFan
            SamandWillowFan commented
            Editing a comment
            I always thought Kendall loved to play the victim. She also always had to sleep with someone inappropriate when upset.
        • WalnutGirl
          Senior Board Member
          • Jul 2019

Why did Kendall name her eldest son Spike? Didn't he lose his hearing when he and Green lee were injured in a plane crash or some kind of accident , when she kidnapped him?

Comment

• creation
            creation commented
            Editing a comment
            I think it was a car crash, but they turned the story around so Greenlee wouldn't be blamed, by making Spike's hearing loss as though he always had it, and no fault of Greenlee after all. I remember that ticked off a lot of viewers, because we all knew that Greenlee was to blame.

• DixiePixie
            DixiePixie commented
            Editing a comment
            creation, You the viewer can’t say Greenlee was to blame when it was explicitly written for it to have been a pre-existing condition. It wasn’t even unrealistic because things like that (or even cancer) have been discovered when being treated for an accident.
        • DixiePixie
          Lurking in the Shadows
          • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Nikki7447xoxo View Post

I loved Kendall with Zach, what a beautiful couple inside out, so realistic, throughout, imho

Even if i am also a big fan of Kendall with Ryan, too. I miss Kendall so much, being on a daily soap.
          Greens was alright wit' David.

Adios.

“So Realistic”?! The man inseminated his sister in law behind his wife’s back! He acted more like her father than her husband treating her like a child. If that’s “realistic” in a positive sense then their isn’t much hope for real couples.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
            WalnutGirl commented
            Editing a comment
            What was the age gap between Zach and Kendall? In addition, whose bright idea was it to name their kid Spike? Poor kid! What was the deal with Bianca wanting Zach's kid as well.

• SamandWillowFan
            SamandWillowFan commented
            Editing a comment
            WalnutGirl Spike was Kendall and Ryan’s son. Ian was Kendall and Zach’s son. I think the age gap between Zach and Kendall was 16 to 18 years. He was a teenager when he got Hannah pregnant with Ethan. Zach secretly agreed to be Bianca’s sperm donor when she wanted to have a second child and Gabrielle was born. Kendall was furious when she found out.
            Last edited by SamandWillowFan; March 31, 2021, 01:54 AM.

• DixiePixie
            DixiePixie commented
            Editing a comment
            @samandwillowfan, Agreed. Zach and Kendall were both horrible. Kendall did love to hop into bed with a random guy each time she was upset.
        • tad'snewgirl
          Newcomer
          • Jan 2018

I did not like either of them. They were both intolerably immature. Gag.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X